The Honkmother's Wrath (Clown's turn for hijack!)

Warior4356

So a discussion was had and we came the the relization that there a a decent number of roleplay heavy roles that lack tools or access that getting hijack is just not fun. So using the chaplain's toolbox his grace as an example we set out to make each of these characters an antag item. Each of these items will cost 20 TC, have some sort of risk or drawback. As well as have a strong thematic element to them appropriate to the job.

So first of the clown. There is only one way to go this. Horror movies. Evil clowns with weapons are scary. We decided on a chainsaw. But why stop there why not add jaws too for maximum fear.

So I present to you the existing and possible features of this item for your consideration while I try to finalize the code.

First once picked up it can never be dropped the only way to take the chain saw away from the clown is to take the whole arm off. This is the first drawback of the item.

Second the chain saw allows its weilder to slip into the vents and prowl the station like a predator. Except intend of the dun dun of jaws this one lurks with a chorus of Honk. Honk.

Third similar to his grace I was thinking it should have a leveling mechanic, on each kill your power grows. In this case I was think buffing move speed and swing speed a small amount with each kill. Possibly giving bonuses at say every 5 kills like the ability to cut welded vents, gain slip immune, stun immune, etc setting kill mile stones for the weapon.

If this leveling is added though it should also have the draw back of his grace, you don't kill. Then the Honkmother takes your blood instead. Until you have none left to give.

So thoughts? I would love to hear your feedback and tweaks. Remember this is supposed to be powerful it costs 20TC only on hijack. And progress wise I am most of the way through one and two for coding.

Sounds very close to His Grace, except more powerful.

If I had to create a hijack item for clowns, it would be a biohazard banana peel dispenser. Anyone who slips on one gets a virus that slowly kills them. Clowns could buy this, then place peels all over the station to create mass havoc. An indirect weapon, sure, but far more in-keeping for clowns.

Alternatively, a version of the spray flower which shoots horrific fire/whatnot over a substantial area directly in front of the clown. Both deadly and terrifying.

You could even make a hijack version of the bike horn that gives the victim some crippling condition when you HONK them with it. Rather like vampires give you grave fever.

Chainsaws seem a little too common. If we're going to give the Clown a hijack objective item, make it memorable, unique, and clown-themed.

I see what you are going for with the virus. However the he issue I see is that the point of hijack items is to make the objective for everyone on the station.

A virus has next to no counter play, except for medical everyone on the station has to just lie down to die. Against a chainsaw wielding freak everyone can pickup a toolbox and swing for the head making for more interesting content.

I see what you are going for with the virus. However the he issue I see is that the point of hijack items is to make the objective for everyone on the station.

A virus has next to no counter play, except for medical everyone on the station has to just lie down to die. Against a chainsaw wielding freak everyone can pickup a toolbox and swing for the head making for more interesting content.

Yeah, a really cool suggestion :D

I`d love that!

Make the 20TC clown item an cluwne-cream pie launcher that instantly slips a hit target and deals a decent amount of burn damage. Someone killed by the launcher gets cluwned.

Ammo for it is generated by either honking your bicycle horn, or hitting something that honks.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use