Howdy everyone

RogerW

Logging in here for the first time and also a wet-behind-the-ears newbie to the game. MUDded huge amounts in the 90's and SS13 reminds me a hell of a lot like those back in the day. And yeah... I'm a 40 year old gamer. Sue me :D

Game attempt #1 Walked around a bit as a civilian and got killed then swallowed by an alien.

#2 Logged in to see blood trails everywhere and was hacked to pieces by someone outside the shuttle.

#3 Logged in to see half the station blown up, depressurized and died.

#4 Survived once but witnessed a clown getting a horrific beat-down by security o.O Round ended shortly afterwards.

The past few tries I've just setup my own server to get the hang of the game controls without killing boat-loads of innocents. Managed to blow myself out of an airlock while trying to escape the major fire I created as a chemist....

Fun times :)

Looking forward to trying out more with people that actually may be playing the game in a more relaxed situation instead of running for dear life while having a psychotic AI threatening them all (my last attempt).

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use