Greetings from MactoPerFuror~

Crom

I was shocked that i have not made one of these yet. Figured i might as well do now.

What i am to you as a ss13 player.

I joined ss13 in way of a friend inviting me to his own personal server. Bored of learning the game alone/duo i ventured out too a larger server, NoX Server caught my eye by name alone. I grew to enjoy it there, but the lack of admin love and grief was too much for me. (also turns out that most of my rounds i was actually releasing the sing, and had no idea that i was incorrectly setting it up, yet nobody reprimended me) Out of anger i left NoX and went to BestRP. One of the admins there truly stood out for me, Kodos. He worked hard to create a very fair enviroment and allowed everyone he came across to have a sense of fun with his antics. This inspired me as a player, and i stuck to the server for a long time up until Neca/Kodos/Fox ect. had decided to split off into paradise. Been here since the first minute they announced it. My roommate became an admin, and i wanted to work hard to attain the same. Its been a bumpy road getting too this spot (and an emotional ride, lemme tell yah) But my philosophy is to spread the good feelings i got when i met Kodos. Not an easy task since i have anger issues, but i feel i have done good so far.

I tend to play very chaos loving chara's. Youll tend to find me getting a laugh out of tormenting some poor soul in a simple fashion like a damned clown. My robustness tends to fluctuate like mad. one moment ill be the first to die in a firefight without hardly doing anything, and the next ill be crafting an epic tragedy in another round. Maybe its coffee influenced. :|

What i am too you on a personal level.

I am 26, almost 27. I am a cherokee indian living in oklahoma. My passions are Second Life, Spriting/Animating/Texturing. For all my wacky behavior alot of the time, i actually consider myself an intellectual. i appear arrogant at times because i actually think I AM smarter then most of everyone. :ugeek:

Macto Per Furor = Fight with Madness in latin.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use