Stuff that i may or may not try to add after feature freeze.

thebeoni

1 new karma race, 2 new karma jobs, 1 new non-karma job, New ghetto weapons, New ghetto medicine ... JUST bunch of cool ghetto stuff

Karma race. I have talked about this before they will be the shroom people http://nanotrasen.se/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=7062&hilit=shroom&start=50

2 New karma jobs

1.) Removing title from detective and creating new job called forensic technician. Which is basically scientist and chemist for security, making flashbangs and any other stuff security might need. As well as getting snuwflake machine which can analyze blood and founding out if specified crewmember is one of specificaly selected creatures. LIKE vampire (finally no death for holy water fed vampires) or a changeling (crew can't abuse it as they did with welding fuel) or shadowling. The process takes a long time and can only be authorized by Captain or Magistrate.

2.) Biotechnic Professor. So this stuff has been long discussed but never put into place. currently if IPC body is destroyed they are done, same goes for vox... and slime people (with exception for strange reagent) This job basically is one that means there is always competent person to put IPCs back togheter. And with help from xenobiology and RnD can replicate IPC main body (there has to be placed a limiter so player who did not buy the race could not become IPC)

Same as with multiple slime cores (would say around 20 of new specified hard to get cores) be able to replicate a dead slime person.

Same for vox with vox it would require a 6 medical, 5 data and such to access new cortical thingy and body rejuvenator still it would take a long time to make vox body viable again and surgery to exchange the cortical thingy.

As for diona they would get special tray in which from diona blood( or body liquid?) injected into diona seed pack they could grow them back in around 10 minutes or so.

Base job would be IPC repair of course. They would fall under both CMO and RD such as geneticists does.

3.) Free job. Actual Coroner, with their own office. Would only require remaping and access changes.

I already did mention bunch of the ghetto stuff and such in my old thread so i am just going to link it here

For ghetto medicine: Makeshift bandaid: Just stops bleeding. i mentioned it.

New makeshift chemicals that fix burn and brute but add toxins into person.

Ghetto makeshift items: http://nanotrasen.se/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=8241&hilit=Ghetto

Smithing and plasma forge: http://nanotrasen.se/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=8325&p=69740&hilit=plasma+forge#p69740

ALSO one big thing. Creating backpack like tanks that cant be removed by player... Why?... cause of voxes and plasmaman using their tanks to break out. now you can safely remove their tanks when they get replaced by these unremovable ones.

Edited by Guest

Could you add helmet cams for engineering and security? So they can actual stream it to the ai and Warden.

Cool, in theory--horrendously abusive in application.

It pretty much means it's impossible for antags to do anything to an officer, ever unless they have EMPs (and even, then...)

Could you add helmet cams for engineering and security? So they can actual stream it to the ai and Warden.

Cool, in theory--horrendously abusive in application.

It pretty much means it's impossible for antags to do anything to an officer, ever unless they have EMPs (and even, then...)

What about making one per whole department... also only for HoS or CE or something.

These would be nice additions, except...

What about making one per whole department... also only for HoS or CE or something.

RIP any antag getting away with killing a head again ever.

They already have the blueshield their BS infini-stunning batons death alarms and their department specific gear, last thing they need are more failsafes.

These would be nice additions, except...

RIP any antag getting away with killing a head again ever.

They already have the blueshield their BS infini-stunning batons death alarms and their department specific gear, last thing they need are more failsafes.

Allright seeing how it already derailed from my original point. I will just say pls focus on the main idea ;)

3.) Free job. Actual Coroner, with their own office. Would only require remaping and access changes.

Like it. I'm currently mapping a new station in my spare time. It has a coroners office in it as well. Like the role a lot, just needs to be fleshed better.

ALSO one big thing. Creating backpack like tanks that cant be removed by player... Why?... cause of voxes and plasmaman using their tanks to break out. now you can safely remove their tanks when they get replaced by these unremovable ones.

Love it. It'll be nice to be able to visit perma as a plasmaman for once.

What would the coroner, you know, actually do?

I've found that 90% of all coroners just work as normal doctors, since almost everyone gets revived and then just tells their story. Unreviveable murders that need a coroner are too rare.

I think the coroner needs a little love.

Thinks i would like to have as a coroner ( forensic technican ):

- Maybe that the autopsy report could be printed and directly added to the medical database ( because formating that is difficult ). Using the device like the sechud only that it adds the scanning results.

- A Medical-Computer and chair in this room ( or the new coroner room )

- more pods ( we have currently over 100 players in a round so they are allways full

- Bring back the detectiv tools (dna sequenzer, fibre analyzer, fingerprints) for analyzing.You have to take samples and bring them back into your lab to do CSI stuff. Only scanning is to simple.

- Forensic Tech should not be responsible for interrogations like the detective at the moment ( maybe a special job slot interrogator :evil: )

сoroner should be seсmed job similar to brig physiсian. Both should have both mediсal and seсurity сhannels in headsets. Th differenсe is that brig physiсian is an aсtual doсtor or nurse while сoroner is more like forensiс teсh from сsi. Making morgue more then a plaсe for storing not yet сlonned сorpses is good as well.

Mediсal HUD сan already сheсk and update mediсal reсords. Its just never used that way. It would be neato to make them more useful. And advanсed HUD used by brig phys and BS сould be improved further probably.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use