E.A.T.R.

NTSAM

"The Energetically Autonomous Tactical Robot (EATR) was a project by Robotic Technology Inc. (RTI) and Cyclone Power Technologies Inc. to develop a robotic vehicle that could forage for plant biomass to fuel itself, theoretically operating indefinitely. It was being developed as a concept as part of the DARPA military projects for the United States military.

The project elicited some internet and media rumors after news circulated that the robot would (or at least could) ingest human remains."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Energetic ... ical_Robot

Sounds very SS13-y.

Perhaps we can add it as an "auto harvester" tool or something of the sort for Botany, that, when emagged, would run after people to slice them with its (moderately weakened) chainsaw and chop em up?

Or perhaps just a pretty beefy traitor robot (obviously with a high TC price)

Mmmm I like this, lets make it so that they have to order it from crago and cost round 20 to 30.

and they will have to build it like a mech, once it done, it can remove weeds, water and harvester with very little input.

With some draw backs, It need to be filled by hand with water and the tools once in a while need to resharpen with a stone, and remove all the weeds from it's trash can.

I was thinking it could be a botany module, when emagged it has the ability to eat organic matter it usually cant, like Humans, and then turn them into biomass or something.

Exactly what I had in mind, yes.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use