IV Drip Flow Rate

ExGame

You should be able to modify the flow rate of IV Drips.

Let's say you're injecting morphine to a surgery patient and you don't want them to OD or get Addicted, so you would naturally put the flow rate of the IV Drip to like 1 or 2u per tick, or if you want to inject blood fast something like 5 to 10u per tick.

Of course there would be a upper limit so that this thing doesn't become the next memechem injection method, but I'd totally love this to get added.

+1, with the following reservation:

or even yet! long time use for Coffee!

I can see powergamers crew/antags dragging around IV's of memechems for the full round leaving medbay empty. So, IV drips outside of the medbay should be considered major theft if this change is adopted.

I'd suggest an addendum to SoP that patients/physicians will need to have a form signed and stamped by the CMO or Captain to have possession of an IV outside of medbay save for major crises.

Let's say you're injecting morphine to a surgery patient and you don't want them to OD or get Addicted

Lowering the rate at which the IV transfers reagents to the patient will only increase the addiction chance and won't really help with fighting an overdose, since even 1u/tick will be faster than the metabolization rate for every medical chem out there.

Lowering the rate at which the IV transfers reagents to the patient will only increase the addiction chance and won't really help with fighting an overdose, since even 1u/tick will be faster than the metabolization rate for every medical chem out there.

What?

Uuuh. Lower the units per tick then I guess? I just wanted a feature where you could onject a steady amount of chems without it running out or get you addicted (as in morphine).

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use