Grey telepathy

pazneria12

If I remember correctly, the reason we could rid of grey cross station communication, was because it made it near impossible to kill them without being ratted out. Therefor I propose we have a device greys start with in their spare ear that works as a booster, making any grey in the game able to speak with any other grey, however if this is removed the grey can only use the shortwave 15 tile hive mind. Just a thought I had.

Ooh, stationwide telepathy with restriction based on restrained/incapacitated status sounds nice. It'd also give my cute mute grey characters more of a reason to glare at nerds cuffing them, removing their only source of communication.

If I may make another suggestion, change the color, and potentially allow papercode formatting for grey telepathy?

Ooh, stationwide telepathy with restriction based on restrained/incapacitated status sounds nice. It'd also give my cute mute grey characters more of a reason to glare at nerds cuffing them, removing their only source of communication.

If I may make another suggestion, change the color, and potentially allow papercode formatting for grey telepathy?

pls

pls do this.

Because right now, Telepathy being the same generic bluetext that appears whenever anything ever happens in the game, means it gets lost in translation a lot of times. I've seen a lot of people not even realize I was talking to them the entire time.

I'm not much of one to hash out balance ideas, cuz Iunno it that well, but just some grammar and format editting on it would be great.

I was talking on discord, and what if we added somethign like the Voodoo doll's ability to see through someones eyes? like if you are holding something someone else held, you could see through their eyes, and talk with them using telepathy aswell

• 2 weeks later...

I was talking on discord, and what if we added somethign like the Voodoo doll's ability to see through someones eyes? like if you are holding something someone else held, you could see through their eyes, and talk with them using telepathy aswell

This sounds super awesome. I'm currently saving up Karma to unlock Grey. It seems like it could be fun to play as and I'm encouraged by the talk of improving some of the weaker species.

That being said, it's kinda hard to earn Karma as a newer player, so it'll be a bit for me.

potentially allow papercode formatting for grey telepathy?

This used to be a thing, and was removed for good reason...like some idiot messaging security with size 72 red font of 'NAR SIE HAS RISEN" whenever he was caught. Great distraction to make a getaway though.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use