SkyPing - Ignoring questioning of why round was ruined

Butlerblock

Admin Key: Skyping

Your Discord name (if applicable): Butlerblock (Butlerblock#5035 in Paradise Discord server)

Complaint:

Context: Was messing around in HoS's (Sly/ScrubmcNoob) office, kinda thought it was funny how he let me sit in there as he left, so before he left I asked him to sign a piece of paper.

After he left I hopped on the copier, got a photo of my ass, attached the photo to the piece of paper and stamped it with the HoS stamp he left lying around, and wrote "Sly approves of this ass".

After he came back with food, I asked if I could use his ID. Though I was kind of pushing it, he didn't really care, so I grabbed it, ran over to the fax machine, shoved in the photo attached paper, and sent it to centcomm.

About 4-5 seconds later, I was cluwned, and my brain/slimecore instantly killed, along with my body. Afterwards, stuff happened, Sly left me, brought me to Drip later on, Drip couldn't fix me, left me next to cryo machines, whatever.

Now, for my complaint, which I am 99% sure was Sky that bsa'd me, from the noting that he was the only admin not afk: After BSA'd I got pretty pissed, since it wasn't 'just' an assfax, so I ahelped it saying "Hey, does CC have ooc in ic powers or something?" Because the fax contained Sly's signature, Sly's way of speaking Sly/HoS's stamp, and was used from Sly's ID, but my ass. Does this mean I can grab peoples asses and send them to CC and they'll get instantly cluwned? So, my ahelp sat there, completely ignored by the admins online.

Later along when Drip couldn't fix me, I once again ahelped "Uhh, why was I instantly killed after BSA'ing as a slime person, and my slimecore instantly dying?" Once again, completely ignored.

A tiny bit later, in the lobby of the next round, pre-start, I did a passive-aggressive notion on how my ahelps were being ignored of my round being ruined and Skyping (The one who bsa'd me) responded with "You should have expected a bsa from an assfax" So I responded with basically my two ahelps combined mentioning why I shouldn't have been bsa'd, and how my body was glitched from the bsa. And another time, completely ignored, he just went on in ooc, responding to other people instead of me, not caring that my round was ruined, because of a fucking harmless joke.

All of the images I could find and quote:

Second ahelp* e7ac8b5ae1f5af235bd5e2654488d30d.png

Skyping mentioned how he was the only admin only admin online, thus him having to be the person to BSA me Edit: And no, that quote of him saying the ahelp lost in the mess was not directed towards me, nor did I cause him to say that, I am only using this quote to point out that he was the only admin online.6f37128762158c6ba8a9802143c4abe6.png

Ooc conversation pre-round of the following round of the cluwn bsa'ing d3fccd533da5896e0e7d433692be1674.png5cbd21a896394f0ab21f4f36df7cc846.png8d4c1292d13c5a0cbb2c9d44ed3e87dd.png1610b65a9ad13f4f360ccfb58bdb7aae.png

Note that those were TWO entirely seperate ooc messages that he could have seen, and his quote notioning to how he remembered my bsa'ing and or ahelps.

Edit: The ass and attached paper (Note that I have this screenshot because I screenshotted it before the cluwning because it was a good joke.

7ae4da46b3d632fa5593d4754ae7b5b2.png

I could not find the first ahelp, because my byond chat limit got reached before I could screen shot it.

A few things I am just going make more clear for everyone and state some of my thoughts/facts in regards to what I saw that round, and the appeal.(Sly[HOS] here)

1. Jada was not BSAed as in blown up, but just made into a cluwne.(The term was loosely thrown around, just wanted to make it clear for readers.)

2. I allowed Jada into my office because HOS office is rarely used and wanted to make Jada's round more interesting rather than that of just spam closing lockers on people as a civilian; also wanted to get in sparse amounts of passive rp for myself every time I stopped in my office for a minute or two during the hectic shift.

3. When I gave the ID over, I was expecting them to fax the captain with the joke fax, not CC, and actually suggested sending it to the captain in IC.

4. We both know very well what happens to people when they decide to send a fax to centcomm, which varies from instant explosion to cluwneism. I don't know what you were expecting or trying to achieve by sending centcomm an ass fax, to have me be the target? Killing off the HOS on that type of round would be a game changer and I don't see an admin doing that just because the head let a civilian have fun in their office. And as noted, he was the only admin, so his time must of been tied causing him to limit his creative freedom. So instead of sending over an articulate fax or clever lynch mob order through the station intercoms, he just cluwned you.

As of right now, it is standard policy for butt faxes to be handled with admin fun magic and everyone who has played a bit on this server knows that very well. Whether or not you think this policy should be changed is for another discussion to which I am indifferent on.

Personally I didn't see abuse, I just saw the average response to a butt fax to centcomm. Could the fax have been handled in a more articulate way besides instant cluwnism? Maybe, but that is surely not the fault of Skyping for being already busy and definitely not his fault if he could not get back to you during that round if he was already busy with others in the game.

I was the pod pilot and responding officer as I was the one who discovered a cluwne in the HoS office. From the outfit I thought it was the Warden. (The HoS's closet was unlocked)

I should add that butlerblock sent a really passive-aggressive (and rules-violating) mentorhelp that round. If I recall correctly what it said was:

"What happens when two mentors walk into a bar, one dragging a dead slime and the other dragging a body bag? Incompetence."

Butlerblock was referring to me and Scrub.

So you violated IC in OOC to communicate your desire for us to do something about your dead body. Seriously, you assfaxed Centcomm. What. Do. You. Expect? There were two admins on that round. One was afk and the other was the Head of Personnel, in addition to dealing with the never ending stream of ahelps and greytide.

I will say that I made an aside to Sly saying, you're lucky you didn't get tagged by the BSA too because of your sig and stamp. But when Sly explained that he was conned into handing out his signature on a blank piece of paper, I felt fine that justice was appropriately served.

Skyping was allowed to cluwne you or do something more creative when you sent the buttfax so that part of the complaint is completly disregarded.

As for not reacting we try to react to everything but as sky said it is quite possible that it got lost inbetween other messages. However even if these messages were seen they would have been rejected or given a short awnser because admins should not have to explain to you why you got cluwned after buttfaxing. Thats just how things go.