Mechanically Enforce Directive 7-10.

Shadeykins

Would prefer that the crew that did want to escape would still have the opportunity to escape, as they have that choice in most cases when they still want to piss off CC by completely ignoring them. 7-10 kinda doesn't see much play, mostly because when it did it lead to the AI killing off crew and crew killing off borgs just because a blob cropped up. It also generally got people absolutely livid at the AI player, because they either died or nearly died trying to leave, which, in general, isn't exactly the best thing to pin on them, regardless of how it was continually restated that this was none of the AI's fault, it was all how the game worked.

I am not for Revolution, AI vs. Crew edition's return, as it might result in even worse situations on the front and back ends due to the currently discussed shifts towards lower RP discussed in the medium RP thread.

Too add onto your point, Doukan, perhaps make it so those who escape on pods are spared, based on the fact that they land on a secondary shuttle which in turn can be checked for quarantine. I dislike the concept of forcing the shuttle to not be callable during blobs/xenos as I feel it would take away the crew desperately trying to leave because they know it's helpless. Forcing the AI to block the shuttle often causes OOC salt which makes an already stressful role seem even more stressful

You don't have to add a quarantine law to the AI automatically.

I'm thinking more in the vein of "the shuttle can not be called whatsoever, and crew transfers will fail".

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use