King_of_Baboons's Art and Lore Stuff.

King_of_Baboons

My name is King of Baboons,I like drawing stuff and I want to share my stuff with you guys.I'm currently writing and drawing characters for some comic book/graphic novel I want to make in the future and I want some feedback to see if my drawing is as shit as I think it is.It also has some heavy influeces from SS13.

7DeCDQS.png

Me.

SfTF4BH.jpg

Some cat alien thing that is supposed to be my version of a Tajaran. Except with more brains and less Engrish and less fursonas.I guess.

Honest feedback,please.

Edited by Guest

iCnMJeF.png

xy1YmGj.png

As far as bodies go,IPC bodies resemble human bodies in shape and structure but that only applies to area below the neck as most IPCs often choose more bizarre head mods.

Their bodies are covered in a synthetic skin that protects their metal skeletons and hardware from the elements and makes them not look like a scary metal skeleton. All synthetics have this white color like if they were a brand new Apple product so they can add as many custom paintings(which I guess would be just tattoos) to their body as they want to and give the false impression that they are always clean,pure and organized(and also because I'm lazy and I don't want to spend minutes coloring everything,so making 3 of the main characters white with little colored details is faster and more appealing to my eyes.).

And yes that allows them to wear human-like clothes as well,that way they don't have to make special clothing and can just reuse the human ones(and I don't have to create new snowflake clothing for this race.Hooray lazyness.)

Awws D:

I also went to school for art and have been drawing for a long time.

It can kinda hurt comparing one's own art with to another.

But hey, if you're wanting any help from me I'm always available for questions. ^-^

I really love what you did with the cat and I would love to see more. Something about it just stands out as fun and interesting in it's simplicity.

Yeah,in my opinion, simplicity does a way better job of making characters memorable and appealing. It's a good way to stand out since most comics are almost photographs of people nowadays. Not saying its bad thing,just saying everyone does it.

And now, one of the first characters of my story: Chrome

nwmnRBh.png

Multipurpose Advanced Robotic Companions or MARCs are robots that are born to be the a vital part of the workforce of the IPC race ,of their security and military force and pretty much every other department. They are in essence what SS13 borgs are today except a MARC's lawset is more like a suggestion than an actual mental barrier that blocks their actions.

While MARCs are also considered independent individuals in the Machina Empire, most of them are, as the name suggests, companions that can be hired by anyone that has enough money and clearance to do so. If someone is going to make a trip to the corners of space you can bet that they have at least one MARC at their disposal.

The MARC depicted in the picture above is Chrome, the main protagonist's assined companion and best friend. He is equipped with basic modules like security,medical and engineering. He uses a triangular chassis with one round eye in the center and a colored stripe that goes all the way from the top to the bottom of the chassis that changes colors according to what module he is currently using.

One last thing: I actually tried to make a Chrome custom borg sprite for my borg character that I used to play on Bay. I never actually finished it or tried to apply the sprite but if you guys want to add it to the server or use it for something else I am 100% okay with it.(You might wanna zoom in on it because its a small image)

LRu2Tcg.png

By the way,can you guys sugest some new race names?The comic will be based off SS13 and other things but I don't want to use terms like "IPC" or any existing race names so please help me out.

Lj3svvi.png

2 more designs for the synths,one with the classic TV head(which looks good for a villain for me) and one with a rare full body paint and head mod designed to look like a cat(yes,there are robotic furries out there in this universe) and one spherical MARC. Yeah,90% of MARCs have only one eye and look always pissed.

I'm having,like, shitloads of tests right now at school.I wanted to know if you guys had any feedback to give me while I can't focus on drawing on these days. Also if any of you want to ask me stuff about the lore I'm building feel free to do so,I have a feeling that having you guys asking stuff about it might give me some more inspiration.

In the meantime,have this WIP sketch of an anthro leech alien thing.

1474934402.png

Tests are over for now,so I finally started watching anime. I finished watching both Mob Psycho 100 and One Punch Man,they're great animes.

h_1475516887_4478484_8fdf9c2a06.png

And now here's another drawing of a character for my story:

h_1475516691_1584720_c0e10e379b.png

Kuno is a Nomani. The Nomanis are essentially anthro leeches that feed on the blood of living things and the meat of said things. Their home planet, Shiblis, has animals that are similar to the ones that once lived on Earth but are roughly 5 times bigger than the ones from Earth. This is due to the fact that while Earth's surface is mostly oceans with huge stains of dirt, Shiblis's surface is mostly dirt with huge stains of water and thus having more space for land creatures to grow. They have super technological "Blood Farms" that are made specifically to drain massive quantities of blood as much as possible from their livestock and once the animal is drained they harvest the meat.

The Nomani themselves are highly flexible and have no problems trying to dodge or escape someone's grip and they have the ability to climb walls (yes,leeches can do that if they need to). Each Nomani is born with a special toxin in their saliva that they can use to fight off organic life. There are 3 types of toxin that a nomani can have: numbing toxin, sleep toxin, and paralyzing toxin. Although the nomani have both female and male sexes, they are physically androgynous and the only way to check if one is a female or male is through a DNA test since both sexes have a cloaca-like sexual organ. No,they don't defecate or piss. And I'm running out of science facts about leeches so whatever question you have that I can't come up with an answer will be answered with an !!ALIEN BIOLOGY,BITCH!! text.

In tech terms,the Nomani are placed 3rd in the rank of universal science(1st being robots) and 1st in medicinal stuff.

As for personality, the Nomani are know for being somewhat trolls when it comes to other species. They are always energetic (that is,when they don't drink so much blood that they look like Jabba The Hutt) and are highly competitive when it comes to games and sports. Because they are parasitic in their nature they don't give a damm about animal suffering and animal rights,also they don't really have any pets. And finally,if you want to offend them, you can call them either Succbois (becuz they sux) or,simply, Space Fuccbois (because they have holes instead of dicks).

And thats about it for this race. Next up is the Invader Zim inspired one.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use