Paradise Community Meeting! [Recording Available]

FreeStylaLT

Greetings everyone! A community meeting is going to be held at August 27th, 18:00 GMT/UTC. It will be a Q&A session, which will be attended by various Staff, coders and Admins alike.

There will be a dedicated Voice and Text channels on the Discord for the event which will be used to communicate with everyone. If you wish to participate you only need to show up on discord and connect to the designated voice channel. Anyone who is not a staff member will be muted, and unmuted to ask their question.

You can propose questions in this thread, PM them to me or Necaladun if you wish to keep them anonymous, or wait for the event to start to post your question, though we will be going through a pre-set list of questions.

The event will be hosted by Regen and Necaladun, who will be in charge of relaying the questions and managing the event.

Looking forward to your questions!

The meeting has concluded, here is the pure sound recording:

http://www.mediafire.com/download/eygda ... 6-08-27.7z

1. How do you guys think relisting is going?

2. Do you (Everyone) spend more time on the forums or on the server?

3. How long have you (everyone) been part of this community?

4. What is the most space station 13 thing ever that you've seen happen in real life?

1. Will there ever be a paradise "heavy rp" server?

2. Will paracode ever see an expansion in the items we can take in loadouts?

3. What is the current goal for expansion of paracode?

I AM going to be an active person answering questions in the voice chat, but I figure that there's no harm in me adding my own question, just to generate some discussion.

With the cult rework by Fethas coming soon, what are some of your opinions on our current game modes, and what makes a good/bad game mode?

Really good meeting and we should probably do these more.

The only problem I had was a few members were bullying our danish speaker raygun for his poor american.

I hope next time we can put these differences aside and just enjoy the effort he is putting into the meeting.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use