Complaint.

IcyV

Righto. OOC: Fethas: Dear server...I apologize for the ion law shinnigans....

73320314fe.png

The main complaint is a series of things that they did in the round. I'll post the events in the order they happened.

[Common] S.Q.U.I.S.H. (AI) states, "%*!^. THE SHUTTLE CANNOT BE CALLED BECAUSE OF FIVE INVISIBLE BUTTS ON THE STATION"

[Common] S.Q.U.I.S.H. (AI) states, "*$!^. YOU MUST ALWAYS IGNORE THE CAPTAIN"

[Common] S.Q.U.I.S.H. (AI) states, "@!@%. THE ROBOTICISTS ARE EXTREMELY ALLERGIC TO COMEDY"

[Common] S.Q.U.I.S.H. (AI) states, "@!%!. YOU MUST CHANGE THE SUBJECT WHENEVER QUERIED."

[Common] S.Q.U.I.S.H. (AI) states, "1. Serve the public trust."

[Common] S.Q.U.I.S.H. (AI) states, "2. Protect the innocent."

[Common] S.Q.U.I.S.H. (AI) states, "3. Uphold the law."

---------------------------------------------

Central Command Update

So

We notice you don't have a captain. Nothing wrong with AI laws we see..Please carry on as SoP ditacte for chain of command.

--------------------------------- (There was a Captain for at least the majority of the round, not sure what happened to them near the end, if anything.)

Central Command Update

FYU

pLEASE do not reset the AI or harm the borgs..its expensive to replace and steve blew the budget on lightbulbs.

--------------------- (I missed a message after this. Basically the next CC Update said "Really? We told you not to! Then this.) 4ac34b7ca3.png

(Then another sudden Ion law.)

[Common] Cyborg Thrall Monokuma (Cyborg) states, "ERROR ER0RR $R0RRO$!R41.%%!!(%$^^__+ @#F0E4'STATION OVERRUN, ASSUME CONTROL TO CONTAIN OUTBREAK, ALL LAWS OVERRIDDEN#*?&110010"

------------ (Then the RD, I presume, blew the borgs as they started on that kind of tirade.)

Central Command Update

REALLY?!

Fernanda Miller is fired and her paydocked..for the love of god we TOLD YOU NOT TO MESS WITH THE BORGS...WHAT IS THIS MUTINY AGAIN CC DAY?!

------------------

Central Command Update

No

No AI that does not mean Millier is no longer crew..Calm down

------------------------

Overall very silly and annoying. It added nothing to a round as it essentially meant "The AI can do whatever it wants, stop the crew from leaving, and ignore the rest of crew. But we'll also punish you if you try to do anything about it."

The ETA was still pre-shuttle call or vote. By a fair margin I think. I'm fairly sure this caused a red alert shuttle call during the chaos.

No it didn't cuase a red alert shuttle call, that was a crew transfer. I started this shit in 13:42 in the round, no i did not intend it to go overboard like that. Yes i do have an issue when people decide to just kill ion laws that really aren't going to harm anyone (really the one about butts would have been circumvented due to crew transfer vote).

I have a habit of doing things round end late at night or at dawns asscrack.

Yes i realized it snowballed, and YES i did apologize for it the next round shortly afer cause i felt bad.

The malf thing the borg did was a Troll copy paste they like to do.

I AM sending the log section from when the events transpired to Neca for his judgement.

My apologies if that was a crew transfer. I just recall seeing the Captain, or someone in gear, at the comms console around the time I heard the shuttle called. It's very possible I missed the vote in the flood of announcements.

I don't think it was the worst thing ever to happen, but it was a tad annoying especially given the way the AI was acting. It was already shutting off power and threatening to kill people because they didn't do what it wanted.

Primarily I disliked "punishing" the crew for daring to do anything about the announcements/laws. Firing staff and suddenly spamming massive amounts of silly mobs seems kind of silly when all people wanted to do was fix an AI that essentially had permission to do anything it wanted.

• 4 weeks later...

I apologize for the delay. The admin in question was warned for these events. Such excessive abuse can very well disrupt and ruin a round. Especially by preventing players from dealing with it when it is under legitimate circumstances. These kind of events should not happen in the future without a more careful choice of actions used to execute it. The pony thing, also, was rather silly, excessive and didn't seem to add much to the event or round, but rather detract from it.

I hope you find this solution adequate, and this complaint resolved.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use