Admin Complaint: fre3bie

Xantholne

You have been banned by fre3bie.

Reason: Metagaming during a wizard round with Soman Bat, joined as Blueshield after Soman was killed by wizard to then hunt the wizard before declaring their "job was done". Has previous warnings about metagaming with their friend..

Admin Key: fre3bie

Complaint:

So to start things off I had been talking on discord while upstairs making some late night food while I waited for the round to start. It was about 20 minutes into the round when I finally got down and popped open the crew manifest after going back up to wash my hands before eating and saw Nova was Head of Security.

Now I generally like Command or Security roles when Nova is around since we get to interact more and saw Blueshield was open for once so I joined as that so I could tag along with her in maintenance and such to protect her from anything bad.

Upon joining the AI IDE and Chief Engineer Nara yell at me that there is a Wizard running around killing everyone and that all of Security and Command (As they listed the names off one by one) Where dead.

Being the Blueshield I am and the last person who can really put an end to the Wizard I geared up and headed to security since the AI stated they where an IPC over the voice communcation announcement and I grabbed an Egun on the floor that was obviously the Wardens and the Ion rifle.

I then wandered down asking where the Wizard is in which the AI whom was tracking promptly said Bridge and shortly after said tech storage. I rushed down to Tech Storage with Nara who opened the door and promptly fired almost every Ion charge in the rifle and killed the Wizard.

Feeling the glorious triumpth of victory after literally everyone else in Command and Security died for lack there of I stated promptly that my task as done as a reference to Noth the Plaguebringer in World of Warcraft during the Death Knight starting area when he finishes making a cauldron; I.E. his solemn duty.

I thought it was fitting because I was Blueshield and the last person that could potentially deal with the murder spree Wizard who was literally killing everyone.

Promptly later into the next round start I was munching on my food finally when I was banned without any admin whispering. I immediantely messaged Jay and Fox saying "well this is a surprise" since it was out of the blue.

Both had said that nothing was every discussed or anything what so ever about potential metaing or anything in admin chat. I even took the liberty of gyzaoing both my skype and discord chats with Soman to further more prove that there was no metaing what so ever since as far as I know both leave a mark ((unsure about discord since I am new to it)) and there was no such thing on either of them.

Thank you for your time, I hope you consider this matter dearly.

I have accepted Fre3bie's resignation as admin.

I'm convinced from looking at the logs there was no evidence of meta gaming.

Please let me know if there's anything else to address.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use