Sprite request: Syntharettes, cigarettes for synthetics

You know what IPCs need? Special cigarettes just for them. You know what I can do? Implement these cigarettes? You know what I can't do? Make sprites for it or come up with a better name for it. So, if anyone feels like making sprites for speshul snowflek cig packets and/or can come up with a better name than "syntharettes" and "synthetine"...

e-cigs in general

hell just take a pen, empty it out, put some wires in it, put an LED over it and call it a day even

We have those, they're called cigarettes! If you want robo cigarettes for some reason, give the original cigarette a grayscale look and make the glowy tip change between blue and cyan, hold on, let me sprite...

+1 moar IPC snowflakery.

-Beta

In all seriousness I'd be down for some more IPC themed items that could be used by the crew. Maybe the 'cigs' are filled with tiny nanobots or is just a friggen capacitor discharging into their circuits to give them a bit of a high, humans/organics using them might take a little bit of toxins damage or get a non-damaging zap depending upon which one we go with.

Or we can be total assholes and have them smoke the car pop-out lighters

k2-_e9600a2a-975a-4dc3-b4f0-53af48fca6fe.v2.jpg

No need to restrict it to any particular race really, if you want E cigarettes, just have them a resprited kind of version, mostly because organics don't really have a readily available substitute unless botany gets off its ass.

Conspiracy: Syntharettes are just Cigarettes with the nicotine removed, it's literally a piece of paper with a bar drawn on it with crayon that's then filled with paper :o

(although vapes and shit would be 'cool' for both parties actually)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use