Breath holding

NTSAM

Remove the "x is holding his/her/its breath!" outcome from suicide as that's stupid as shit.

Then put breath holding into a verb.

When holding your breath you get like 30-45 seconds until you start feeling lightheaded and passing out and automatically breathing after falling on your face. You can keep out most atmospheric contaminants while holding your breath and if you hold your breath in space or negative pressure your lungs will pop much faster.

While you're holding your breath your speech can either be muted entirely or come out slightly chunky with some vowels removed or something, or maybe just make you whisper automatically. Or better yet, make it toggle off your breathholding.

While it is a cool idea, I don't think it really has a purpose with LINDA, on ZAS it could have been a life saver while leaving atmos problems still dangerous enough. With LINDA, you can run through a half destroyed room one that is spewing plasma from the vents already with almost no problems. This would only gimps any atmos problems even more than they already are. If you die from the current atmosia system you probably were already doing something very dumb.

I wanted this in the past but LINDA has killed any and all demand for anything of the sort, it essentially killed any atmos fun. I still think it is the worst change the server ever has and ever will implement.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use