TechDragon's Introduction

TechDragon

Well. This is awkward. Played the server for a bit over a month now and I come to the forum for a temp-ban appeal. Anyways, some of you may have seen me around the server. Not sure quite what to put here so I guess I'll just say I'm a (fairly) friendly guy, a Christian (I'll let you worship whatever you want in game or out as long as the respect is mutual. This is 2dspessmen, let's keep it fun.), animal lover, amateur coder, aspiring writer and as of yet terrible artist. (sorry for insulting everyone who has ever drawn a stick figure. You are more of an artist than I am.) I enjoy reading, writing, gaming (and the kicking of friend's butts' within that.), and collecting dragons. (inanimate of course...so far.) I am currently a student, but wish to go into the game making industry. I am ashamed of the circumstances by which I came here but I'll make up for that in the future hopefully.

Haya, getting banned means ye just went a bit too far, but hey,,atleast its a temp one. Everyone gets banned once, but life goes on. :)

Welcome to our lil slice of heaven, welcome to The Paradise Station.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use