kill this shitty thread

NTSAM

Why was it removed in the first place if nothing's wrong with it?

Why was it put back after being removed if it's such a minor feature?

Nobody is trying to exaggerate anything. It's not a problem to do it once or twice or three times. But if some tiny little annoyance happens again and again and again day after day, it adds up. In middle school or something, one kid would just flick people's ears lightly every single day. Towards the end of the year, another kid beat the shit out of him just because he finally had it. The light bulbs burning is that ear flicking douche. It's unfun and unnecessary, and most of all, unwanted. When it comes down to it, this is a game centered on a community, and people collectively decide what is enjoyable and what is not. This feature isn't even the good kind of shitty, like Nations. Nations are horrible, but in a way that's a change of pace and puts you out of your comfort zone, so it ends up being fun overall. The lightbulbs are just dumb.

Oh another post NTSAM has changed because it wasn't going his way, great... not like this is a place to discuss stuff or anything. as for the light bulbs I couldn't care less whether they hurt or not because I barely ever touch them on accident and its not a big deal even if I do. I probably won't even notice if you changed it.

I'm not gonna bother supporting my own threads if every one of them is gonna get met with a snarky fucking reply