Quirks

Bill Chompski

Alright, recently I was playing as my Ultra-Swede, in which I usually have to type out the W's as V's and toss in some healthy borks here and there. HOWEVER, some godly admin decided to give me the Swedish gene, making it so I didn't have to do that (mega props to your coolness admin). So, me and some other people on the server had some discussion OOC, and we thought of this cool thing, which is to add Swedishness as a 'Quirk'. Now, these would be like disabilities, but in a different menu. It could have stuff like lisps, tourettes, and accents. Now, besides for Swedishness, I think there's New Jeresy or Brooklyn that Goon uses, and Pirate Speak. I think that was a thing you could do with telecomms.

Anyway, I have no idea how coding this stuff works, but it seems easy, seeing as it's already things in the code. I think? I'm not sure.

This is really just for adding RP, I guess, wouldn't do anything to gameplay. I would think.

• 4 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use