What in the ****!!!!!! lol, hi everyone ;)

Slender Manz

WASSUP!

So, my name's Derek. And I was a Head Admin over on Best RP under Purlek, being over there for like.... 5 1/2 months.

I was removed, ashamed by Purlek in front of God and everyone in the server, and banned Permanently because his Girlfriend (who which has the title of GF-Host, kind of dumb heh'.) decided to be a douche and call me out infront of everyone, just to be thwarted by my apparent superior intelligence in the arguement. But yeah, I came here because I believe with the knowledge of the game I possess, I can make a difference.

Just want to make a shout out to Contessa (not sure what her name is over here :P), I want to say sorry for the way they treated you over on that server. A lot of the policies Michael has in place are bad, and most of the time I stuck my neck out to help get you unbanned. I just hope we can be friends over here and start off on a fresh slate.

Anyways, if you have any questions feel free to ask. I'm pretty much an open book, or at least I'm led to believe so. I enjoy SS13 and playing it with other people who also enjoy the game as much as I do. Hopefully I'll be right at home here :D

Welcome!

I always love when people introduce themselves like that " By the way, I was permabanned from another server ".

I guess it wasn't your fault by what you're telling us but still... :P

• 3 weeks later...

A lot of the policies Michael has in place are bad,

Never trust people named Michael who run SS13 servers. They're a bad lot and always have terrible policies.

Nice to see someone else from Best RP, it's where I started playing (back in the Abby Riley days).

Regards,

Michael K.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use