Additional IPC Alt Heads

Dumbdumn5

What it says in the title. Binge sprited a few IPC alt heads for every manufacturer except for zhenghu, as zheng is trying to look human.

Bishop

WS9rvyG.png

Wardtakahashi

H9pbefZ.png

Hesphiastos

ai2hc7j.png

Xion

rNIv01H.png

Morpheus

TL3uqE3.png

DMI Download

http://www.mediafire.com/download/du56n ... helpme.zip

REVISED WITH MONITORS

I've got all the sprites already prepared in all four directions, human_face sprites set up and named correctly, just need the proper code and a git PR. Yet to find anybody available and online with the know-how to do it, so I guess I'll post here.

If we wanted to go the lazy way couldn't we just make a second manufacturer for all of these titled [name] (Alternate) where it's just the old limbs for taht manufacturer and everything except that the head is one of these?

All of these are neato as hell btw

Could we possible get IPC alt heads that are monitors? There's currently only one monitor head.

You can recolor monitor heads, unless you want some themed ones, which I could do.

Working through IPC human_face monitor sprites now. (NOTE TO FUTURE MONITOR SPRITERS: PLEASE DEAR FUCK USE DELAYS DO NOT MAKE A MILLION FUCKING FRAMES OR I WILL GUT YOU!)

I have to copy paste the monitor frame to all of these. Goodl ord I hate the BSOD spriter.

TFLQnIr.png

HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA! JUST FINISHED MY WORK WITH MONITORS, AND ADDING 3 NEW ANTENNAE! LIGHT BULBS, TESLA COILS, TV ANTENNAS, AND COPY PASTING OVER AND OVER AGAIN AHAHAHAHAHA!

Main download link updated for these new changes, please let this color soothe your insanity.

Last week of projects and finals, I'll start work on this once I'm all wrapped up

Cheers

Going to have to re-work a fair bit of what I've done to get the current stuff to function, so don't hold your breath

What I don't understand though is why, at least for the monitors, the IPC spriters saw it fit to resprite the entire head along with the screen style instead of spriting just the screens (since they cover the base head sprite and line up correctly), like hair spriters only sprite the hair instead of respriting the entire head with the hair...

EDIT: Contrary to what I said, I got started on this instead of studying/doing schoolwork and made some progress just to test if it's viable. I don't think there'll be any real problems in developing this, so when I get the time it'll be finished

Nice work on the alt head sprites, but I'm probably going to have to do something about the monitor styles. There's no reason why the entire head had to be resprited just for the bloody screens especially since screen styles are common among all screen heads-- it's just unnecessary

EDIT 2016-04-16: Just about done, just doing some fine tuning and cleaning up

EDIT 2016-04-17 @ 0525 GMT -5.00: All that's left for me to do now is rework the way scissors and shavers handle prosthetic heads then test and make sure it's tidy and we're mint. Here's a link where you can download and test what I did in its current state: https://github.com/KasparoVy/Paradise/tree/ipc-more-alt-bodyparts-and-screens don't go there, it's old and not the current branch

EDIT 2016-04-20 @ 0225 GMT -5.00: Done, just testing now.

EDIT: 2016-04-21 @ 0436 GMT -5:00: Tested, adjusted and finalized. Going to revisit it later today to see if there's anything I missed then make the PR. Can be tested at https://github.com/KasparoVy/Paradise/tree/IPC-EXTRA-STUFF-REFACTOR

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use