Video Guide List!

SkyPing

I got the private server up and a few people that are helping me out, so I'm going to start posting some video job guides on my youtube channel! I'm starting with service, mostly because 1. I'm still learning how to make videos and 2. Service is unimportant so I can (probably) mess these up all I want.

Antags

Cult Basics: Editing

Service

Bartender:

Janitor: Editing

Botanist (Ft. Mijhead or FalseIncarnate or Both): Editing

Chef: Planning

Engineering

Station Engineer: Recording

Atmos Tech:

Wanna help out/contribute to make these guides the best they can be? Just wanna be in a video? Wanna edit my videos for me?! Send me a PM on Paradise Station; I'm probably going to make a skype group where I talk about what videos we should be making and go through scripts and all that boring stuff.

Edited by Guest

Update, we're doing cult because I honestly think that it will benefit the most people.

Stay tuned for that!

Feel free to ahelp me if you see me on for bussing to make it easier, not promising I will be able to or have time to, but if possible i'll help.

• 2 weeks later...

Right, quick little update just so you guys know that this isn't abandoned already.

I currently have footage for three new videos: Cult, Botany, and Janitor. In addition, we're wrapping up recording on a general engineering guide which will likely be split up into multiple parts. I've been fairly busy with real life stuff, including arguing with my parents about which post-secondary program I'll be attending, going down to the states for a robotics competition this week, and a long massive man hunt for a non-trial version of Premiere. Along with that, I REALLY want to try and get a regular upload schedule going (Likely a video every Tuesday and Thursday). Any free time I'm given is time I actually want to spend learning new jobs (I've been doing a lot of security lately and have been enjoying it).

So yeah, we ARE still alive, we are collecting footage and planning videos for the future. Thanks to everyone offering their support, feedback, and ideas and let's make some goood shit.

(Oh by the way this isn't a closed group at all. Aside from when I want to invite specific people for one off things or jobs, everyone that's been helping me are people that directly said to me "Oh hey, I want to be part of this." So if you wanna be a part of ze videos but think you need a personal invite from me, ya don't. Just ask, and I'll add you to discord channel where we plan things, ez as that. For real. Message me. Thanks for reading.)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use