Portable recharger

sdtwbaj

A backpack of sorts, given to the hos with one extra in the armory, that can take rechargeables and charge them. I figure they default can fully charge 3 eguns, with each iteration adding a single extra, except for bluespace. It also works on stun sticks, laser, lap top, etc.

High- 4

Hyper - 5

Super - 6

Bluespace - 8

Literally no reason to add this because as Shadey said you can just drag a normal infinite one behind you while only taking up your pull slot.

I kind of like the idea but where sacrificing your backpack does seem like a good way to balance out (admins please feel free to tell me I'm wrong) I'd rather make it a belt charger. Maybe a backpack charger could be used to charge multiple together but belt does one. Also I'd say make these in R&D. Conventional equipment these are not but worth some inclusion in the code? I'd say yes

I kind of like the idea but where sacrificing your backpack does seem like a good way to balance out (admins please feel free to tell me I'm wrong) I'd rather make it a belt charger. Maybe a backpack charger could be used to charge multiple together but belt does one. Also I'd say make these in R&D. Conventional equipment these are not but worth some inclusion in the code? I'd say yes

I can't see the backpack being used for a lot beyond internals and spare cuffs, honestly. The belt holds everything, which is why I didn't suggest the belt.

Why would you and how can you shove your spare cuffs in your two pockets. (Especially when, since you may be using your suit storage AND belt slots, you use a pocket for your internals which leaves you with a single cuff.)

Anyway, since the normal recharger cannot be pushed away like a closet when dragged, nor can it run out of energy, and since you can drag that around with you without encumbering you, you don't really need a backpack that does the same thing in a shittier, inefficient way. The only actual downside is it takes one click to remove it from you, and that's really the only upside of the backpack, that it sticks on your inventory.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use