Add a de-clawing surgery

Cupcakes_n_Hacksaws

Just no... really. I'd say more about it, but claws aren't OP, and bleeding can be fixed in a click of medical treatment. If they wanted to kill you they'd use something a lot more deadly, and the mangling process of items takes such a minimal amount of time as long as you have the item and wirecutters.

I wouldn't mind the de-clawing surgery so that these species can wear shoes and gloves like normal. I also like the idea of giving other species this same feature so as to make them a little less human. I don't see why this would be an issue for anyone when it's been argued before to make other species less human-like

I don't see why not, especially if it would allow them to wear gloves/shoes.

If that's the case, I'd say don't make it a surgery on-station, but have it be a pre-set 'disability' in the character creation screen. Less opportunities for shittery.

I don't see why not, especially if it would allow them to wear gloves/shoes.

If that's the case, I'd say don't make it a surgery on-station, but have it be a pre-set 'disability' in the character creation screen. Less opportunities for shittery.

I vote against this. Sure it would be nice for players to decide this on their own but them having claws is part of playing that race. You do this then everyone will set this disability on and void the original reason to make them less human.

Make it a surgery so that if they want to play a certain species then they get that species features and if they want to get rid of those features then give them the choice to after spawning. Give Medbay a little extra to do also.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use