What are your favorite games besides SS13?

Froststahr

Well, according to steam I've spent 1106 hours in garry's mod which is my highest for any game. Used to run some gameservers on it which was a lot of fun but I wouldn't even consider it nowadays as the community has gone to hell thanks to people like http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BQk4sBDghZE%20.

I also play the hell out of warthunder, the new exp system is kind of demoralizing, but still working on that f-80.

I'm also subscribed to runescape, though I only get on occasionally.

Edited by Guest

Crusader Kings 2.

Europa Universalis IV

Basically anything grand strategy with dem maps.

Have you watched this guy's channel, Quill18?

I'm into Hearthstone and I've re-installed Dungeon Keeper 2 recently too :P

Crusader Kings 2.

Europa Universalis IV

Love all of them, though people say eu3 was the easiest to get into, and victoria 2 the most difficult... I found victoria 2 the easiest, weird.

Crusader Kings 2.

Europa Universalis IV

Have you watched this guy's channel, Quill18?

Yeah I know about it but I don't watch it or anything. I guess they're good for anyone interested in Paradox games and seeing what they're like.

Crusader Kings 2.

Europa Universalis IV

Love all of them, though people say eu3 was the easiest to get into, and victoria 2 the most difficult... I found victoria 2 the easiest, weird.

That is weird. Then again the only really difficult part of Victoria 2 I thought was understanding the economy and how it works and ties in with the market, which brings industry into it. I think they all have their own different learning curves due to the different types of gameplay, such as CK2 to HOI3 which are totally different (Feudal politicking and WW2). I'd say EU4 is the easiest to get into in my opinion. Though CK2 is my most favorite and I'd highly recommend everybody to give it a shot. Sort of a mix between RPG and typical Grand Strategy.

• 4 weeks later...

I love the X series (even though x:rebirth is a hot steamy pile of poo).

Especially X3:terran conflict and its standalone expansion X3:albion prelude

EDIT: if for some strange reason you read my post, looked it up and now want to buy it take note that this is one of those games that will take you around a month just to get used to and even longer to truly master

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use