nevermind

NTSAM

We should give Plasmamen an emergency plasma tank in their pack perhaps, Vox a nitrogen tank, and for IPCs , well, maybe we could probably shove an emergency welder in there?

Consider that these two races have high-capacity internals already enabled; in case of a breach emergency, they don't have to dig through their bags to look for the tank.

Epinephrine in the injectors is meant to stabilize people in crit. Giving an emergency welder to IPCs would be equivalent to giving people a healing patch or an advanced trauma kit. welder!=emergency injector

In other words, these special karma races are already superior in this aspect and you'd only buff them further.

You guys make it seem like there is a legitimate balance concern with people getting welders. There are so many welders on station to start that pretty much everyone who wants one can get one, and I bet cargo wouldn't even bat an eye if you requested one. Tossing a 10 unit emergency welder into a box wouldn't hurt the balance at all, I believe.

You guys make it seem like there is a legitimate balance concern with people getting welders. There are so many welders on station to start that pretty much everyone who wants one can get one, and I bet cargo wouldn't even bat an eye if you requested one. Tossing a 10 unit emergency welder into a box wouldn't hurt the balance at all, I believe.

It's simple really, you just aim for the arms first from now on

:^)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use