Add more hardsuit options to cargo

Plotron

As far as I can see, you can get a single locked crate for like 80 points that contains just one generic 'space suit'.

What if we could order engineering or security hardsuits for a little extra, say 15-20 points?

I'm not sure how necessary it is. Like, how often do you find yourself running out of hardsuits? There's a full six in engineering, and security's ones are pretty bad for officers who like moving at a decent pace, and rarely get used. I don't think cargo should be able to get themselves proper spacefaring gear that easily, and I imagine that's the reason behind the high-cost spacesuit as well.

I'm not sure how necessary it is. Like, how often do you find yourself running out of hardsuits? There's a full six in engineering, and security's ones are pretty bad for officers who like moving at a decent pace, and rarely get used. I don't think cargo should be able to get themselves proper spacefaring gear that easily, and I imagine that's the reason behind the high-cost spacesuit as well.

Don't forget the 4 mining hardsuits on the outpost.

Don't forget the 4 mining hardsuits on the outpost.

I don't think cargo should be able to get themselves proper spacefaring gear that easily, and I imagine that's the reason behind the high-cost spacesuit as well.

It's fucking expensive. And the crate is locked.

I find it easy to hoard supply points. If we can add it, then why not? It's expensive already, suits get stolen, and Security only has 2 hardsuits (not counting the Sec Pod Pilot behind that karma lock).

Meteor rounds, construction rounds, whatever.

If you people are so against "useless" orders, you might aswell go over the list and remove half of the items there.

I found the space suit order in engineering section and figured that other suit types shouldn't remain unique and unorderable.

I'm not sure how necessary it is.

Most PRs aren't necessary, but that doesn't stop us from actually improving and polishing the game. The more complete it is, the more cohesive the experience.

Also, there are a few more engi hardsuits on the engi outpost.

But yeah, I actually agree with this one, though I'd argue a slightly different implementation than just having all of them available for order - perhaps an expansion of other hardsuit customisation things - where you can paint/upgrade/modify/whatever the base suits into whichever type of suit you want. After all, it's mostly just a visual change anyway (with a couple exceptions, obv.).

I would be okay with this all if they could order mining hardsuits actually

I won't tell you how annoying it is to be left without these things when you're a new miner

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use