Less people more chaous

DSTAPP

Last night to very early morning shift C.S.T (12:01AM-7:00 Am) 1/13/2016., i got back into paradise station to see it's no longer listed and with help i was able to get back in, but unfortunately the pop. count was very low and not very aggressive antagonist which made it very dull and well to be frank..boring, i'll try to get the word out to get the pop. count back up, but in the meantime i suggest more chaos from the A.I. space carp and such.

I think the reason that the pop was so low last night was our domain broke and people didn't know how to get into our server.

Granted, our pop is generally lower than when we were listed, but I feel we're at the right amount of chaos for our current average.

(note: If you also went online at 7 AM, that explains a ton more, we get more players at like 4-5 PM cuz the kids get outta school and a few people get off work.)

Edited by Guest

We did have domain issues all day yesterday, causing a drop in population and also forum access. This has been fixed, so the population should bounce back. Add on the fact a lot of people returned to school this week, and those of us who work, this drop isn't too surprising. We should see a rebound starting today as the domain works again (it expired, whoops) and the weekend is just around the corner.

I don't think "more random events" is the right answer. However, that population lull would have made for good chances to run small admin events because lower pops tend to have fewer issues simply by virtue of everyone having more space, thus requiring less admin over-watching.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use