IPC in EVA suit sprite change

ProperPants

If this is a problem that's more appropriate for the GitHub, someone please post it there. I don't have an account and I don't want to make one just for this.

All bug reports go there.

Make an account because you will be able to comment on actual PRs and implemented (not)suggestions.

Lots of other things clip, for instance certain robotic limbs.

Yes, but it's adorable when it's specifically ears, tails, etc. that stick out.

This, so much; I actually really like it for most hats/helmets, because the ears still properly show up through them; while this does lead to a few silly things, for the most part, it actually makes things look better, IMO.

It's kinda like how I like how magboots clip through most hardsuits, right, it's a nice accidental aesthetic.

This is literally the worst thing. I fucking hate magboot clipping, but thats just me. I wish the hardsuits covered up the ugly yellow chunky boots.

This is literally the worst thing. I fucking hate magboot clipping, but thats just me. I wish the hardsuits covered up the ugly yellow chunky boots.

I would go for the opposite actually. I'd rather the boots cover the suit because why would you not want to show off your sexy magnetic boots that there are only so many of on the station and people would kill you for?

Otherwise, I'd rather hardsuit kits for all the other races that would otherwise clip with hard and space suits. In fact I'd argue that doing this would make for even cuter tajaran and vulpkanin. Ears on the space suit helmets! Bonus if other species like humans can wear them too

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use