TheBeoni accepts sprite requests.

thebeoni

Hey, i somehow can create sprites.

Ill accept every sprite request and try to merge it to github.

BUT rule is custom non-balance-altering item. Not only for your char.(means everyone can use it)

Like: Clothes for jobs, sprite changes(without mechanics change) on anything you wish.

and ill also take any admin sprite request.

CLOSED UNTIL I FINISH CURRENT REQUESTS

Edited by Guest

• 1 month later...

If you're still looking to sprite stuff I have some things I would love to see

The 4 types of assassins from Officio Assassinorum in the WH40K universe

They have tons of story and artwork, but I can give you the basic gist of them here

Eversor assassins

Has a glove with five syringes attached to the end of each finger, a needle gun and a blue ish glowing sowrd

eversor_assassin_concept_by_faithofthewild-d7bg8b7.jpg

Callidus assassin

The hair is not so important, just the armor and weapons

The sword is an arm mounted blade and basically a big plasma rifle

latest?cb=20110921021355

(Not so imporant)

Culexus Assassin

Basically just black leather and a lot of gizmos on the head, the anti psykers of the world of psykers

latest?cb=20130630021623

Vindicare assassin

I already have some sprites for this one, but if you want to you could take a crack at them

They basically have one very large sniper rifle that shoots giant projectiles, and a smaller handgun version of that

latest?cb=20150601191735

• 1 month later...

If you're still looking to sprite stuff I have some things I would love to see
Here's an even better idea

Code and sprite it yourself, and make a PR for it

What, this guy is literally taking sprite requests, the difference is that, while that is asking someone else to sprite it, this thread asks for things to sprite.

High admiral of NanoTrasen greatcoat and matching uniform and beret for Alice Peirson II :~)

zozl

More casual uniform for security officers and brig physician. Because we only have jumpsuits and office suit for them. Alternative coats and hats for detective.

Sorry But none of these would get through PR.

Well how bout a bit of funny Easter egg with chemistry - make bright yellow full body chemical protection suit for chemists along with hood. It would have same stats with bio suits but looks cooler. Because everyone will see that you are breaking bad chemist.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use