Cupcake's Characters

Kyle Christopher

Mostly missing, because Kyle Christopher is my wildcard - he's who I play when I just want to try something out or when I don't want to play a proper character.

Name: Kyle Christopher

Species: Human

Blood Type: O-

Lasskaklassh Korsskor

Name: Lasskaklassh Korsskor

Species: Unathi

Blood Type: O-

General Occupational Role: Nurse

Biography:

Lasskaklassh Korsskor hails from one of the more traditional clans on Moghes. He lived a fairly normal life, growing into a strong, proud warrior, an exemplary representation of his clan and species. As is their wont, the clans engaged in their duels, their banes, and Korsskor was involved in many of them. That is, until he was involved in a bane with a particularly dishonorable opponent who resorted to underhanded tactics. He noticed the IED just a moment too late, with it detonating as he was turning away. The blast took most of his left arm and both legs. The clan had scarce medical supplies and expertise, with alcohol as anaesthetic, and nothing more than crutches to assist his movement. His body broken and useless, Korsskor was cast out from the clan, off to find his death in the wastes. After dragging himself onwards for an eternity, he inevitably passed out, and was found and recovered by a lone tinkerer living in an ancient bunker, collecting and toying with ancient technology. She cut off what remained of his damaged limbs and produced cybernetic replacements from her hoard. Finally, he woke up, and after the initial confusion he cursed her for saving the life of one who should have died and left to continue wandering. However, the odd hermit that saved him never left his mind, even as he wandered on. By the time he reached the northern regions, his outlook had changed somewhat. He heard tales of the huge human organisation Nanotrasen, and that they were accepting people to become medical personnel. Thinking of the hermit, he decided to apply, and thus began to dedicate himself to the medical profession.

Qualifications:

• Basic Medical Training

• Advanced Medical Training (incomplete, ongoing)

Employment Records:

• 1 year during medical training

• Currently serving aboard NSS Cyberiad as Nurse during further training

Personnel Photo:

A large, moderately muscular Unathi, with many scars across his deep red scales that appear to form into a rough starburst, centering on a point just past the bottom-left of his torso. This coincides with his legs and left arm, which are all cybernetic.

4813a4014b.PNG0377f9a4d4.PNG168b3c5569.PNGd5eb2b630d.PNG

((Damn medical HUD!))

Security Records:

[spoiler2]Two incidents on record.

- Involved in attempted consumption of station property, after getting particularly drunk during his break and chasing down a corgi puppy for food. Thankfully, he was too drunk to chase it down and ended up collapsing after a brief spell of staggering around. Due to no offenses actually being committed, he was spared brig time, especially since the hangover was punishment enough.

- Involved in several assaults, both against and from another Unathi trainee. Both admitted to having some form of grudge against each other. They agreed to solve their differences with a (safe) fight in the Holodeck, after which the incidents ceased.[/spoiler2]

Medical Records:

[spoiler2]Initial evaluation shows that Lasskaklassh Korsskor is, aside from the missing limbs, in excellent physical condition. Regarding the limbs; while the cybernetic replacements are certainly unorthodox, they function adequately, certainly far better than was expected from his planet. He appears to have a minor alcohol dependency, however treatment is not recommended as it does not affect his ability to perform his duties and is considered a source of additional revenue for the company.[/spoiler2]

Commendations:

Reprimands:

Other Notes:

VGTG

Coming soon™

None of this is to a standard that I'd like, but it's been sitting in my drafts for too long so I decided to just post it. Bleh.

Edited by Guest

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use