Fake Death Implant/Revival Implant

NTSAM

EDIT: I made this look pretty.

Based off of Snake Eater's Fake Death pill and Revival tooth.

Mgs3_fakedeath.gifMgs3_risveglio.gif

How it works

1) Buy implant kit containing a single implant that allows you to *fakegasp and *revive

2) Implant said implanter.

3) Do your goals.

4) *fakegasp when security comes after you.

5) *revive when they shove you in the morgue or wherever.

6) kek

Chemical implant with Capulet tonic/toxin, but that has a set time. Unless you can number the amount of time or activate another chem implant while out that has charcoal in it. Best way to go about that I say.

I hope there's a chaplain that makes an effort to give people a space funeral. Bonus if you had the "die a glorious death" when one does

Image in the OP reminded me of an idea I had a while back that fits in with this suggestion for a moderate TC cost, traitors can buy a molar pill/discreet implant that can be filled with a chem they acquire themselves, and then later taken subtlety.

On-topic, a crafty traitor can already do this, but for practicality purposes and being able to decide the time of revival it seems like a worthwhile buy as well as interesting (though sec will sometimes incinerate antag bodies).

Here's an idea- Automated injection units, creatable in R&D with a moderate amount of biotic research. Works like a grenade, with attachable mechanisms, but instead of exploding, releasing the reagent everywhere, it simply injects whoever is holding it or has it implanted.

[spoiler2]InB4 advanced mutation toxin injectors set to activate on critical condition. I shall be preserved as a slime![/spoiler2]

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use