ITT: Spacemanspark requests sprites.

Spacemanspark

Hi.

As some people may know, I'm goofing around in Dream Maker, and making Pokemon with Paradise's source code.

http://pastebin.com/HyuDSWXf Is somewhat my current progress.

I don't know exactly how far I'll go with it, but as of now, I intend on getting somewhere with it. And I have a LOT of time for that, currently.

So, since I can't sprite worth shit, and the sprites I could get from the actual games... don't look snazzy outside of their games, I'm simply requesting sprites of Pokemon if anyone wants to make them.

And that's... about it.

Don't kill me.

Hi.

As some people may know, I'm goofing around in Dream Maker, and making Pokemon with Paradise's source code.

http://pastebin.com/HyuDSWXf Is somewhat my current progress.

I don't know exactly how far I'll go with it, but as of now, I intend on getting somewhere with it. And I have a LOT of time for that, currently.

So, since I can't sprite worth shit, and the sprites I could get from the actual games... don't look snazzy outside of their games, I'm simply requesting sprites of Pokemon if anyone wants to make them.

And that's... about it.

Don't kill me.

Looking wicked so far.

Typo on line 111,

U << "\red Captured failed!: \black The Pokeball already has a Pokemon registered to it!"

Should be Capture failed!

I can't say I support the idea of implementing Pokemon into Paradise. Nevermind the copyright issues, it just doesn't fit the theme at all. The only reason we have ponies at all is because the sprites were just handed to me and it made people mad. They are only used to troll and aren't available outside of adminbus, nor do they have any special code associated with them.

If you want to take Paracode as a base and make a full on total conversion to some sort of Pokemon game, then more power to you.

I can't say I support the idea of implementing Pokemon into Paradise. Nevermind the copyright issues, it just doesn't fit the theme at all. The only reason we have ponies at all is because the sprites were just handed to me and it made people mad. They are only used to troll and aren't available outside of adminbus, nor do they have any special code associated with them.

If you want to take Paracode as a base and make a full on total conversion to some sort of Pokemon game, then more power to you.

Nah, I had no intention of putting this into the server.

I just want to make Pokemon in SS13.

Run your own Pokemon SS13 server and I'll play it. Every once and a while at least. I'd like to see how far this will go.

I see no reason why you can't use those sprites. At least not as a base and edit over them to be more suiting.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use