Make the Clown's Shoes immune to banana peel slipping

Edd

The clown's shoes should be made immune to banana peel slipping. It would work as a nice gimmick and in fact enhance the performance of a Clown Traitor if they are to use the banana grenade.

Banana Grenade, well, explodes in to a lot of banana peels. Easily filling hallways. The problem with this is that the sheer explosion radius, is in most situations enough to screw you over as a clown and get slipped on your own creation.

Here is an example: I was a clown traitor, evading a security officer after me. I pulled the pin on the Banana Grenade in maintenance, tossed it down and... Dozen bananas flew upwards towards me and caused me to be slipped behind the Brig's flaps.

Clown Traitors get arrested a lot. Like, a lot (just like regular clowns). Banana Grenades tend to HONK both you and security, it is not very advantageous to get slipped over by your own banana peels and then get range tasered by security as the slowly pick up the banana peels between you and them.

And an additional reasoning: I just think it'd be funny.

-1. Clown is supposed to be funny, entertaining and self-humiliating at times if need be. Allowing the clown to set up a bunch of bananas in the escape hall and just run past them is nonsense, at least golashes can be somewhat replicated by the walk intent.

Clown Traitors get arrested a lot. Like, a lot (just like regular clowns). Banana Grenades tend to HONK both you and security, it is not very advantageous to get slipped over by your own banana peels and then get range tasered by security as the slowly pick up the banana peels between you and them.

And an additional reasoning: I just think it'd be funny.

Make chemist immune to smoke grenades

Make securirt immune to flashbangs and teargas

Make syndiecates immune to emp grenades

Make clown shoes slip proof.

Do it.

God damn it do it.

Give them a 10% chance to fail or something.

Or give them a 5% chance to trip up the clown each step.

I dunno.

How about clown shoe galoshes that you can buy in the uplink? They look like clown shoes but you can't slip on them. I think traitor clowns should have this benefit at least available to them should they decide to banana peel everything in sight. I wouldn't know how many TC it should cost; I don't play traitor

How about clown shoe galoshes that you can buy in the uplink? They look like clown shoes but you can't slip on them. I think traitor clowns should have this benefit at least available to them should they decide to banana peel everything in sight. I wouldn't know how many TC it should cost; I don't play traitor

I like that idea alot, it'd couple well with the banana grenade. Perhaps no slip clown shoes, no slipping on peels, soap water and this'd be controversial but lube too?

Don't want to derail but on the original topic, I don't think the Clown needs a 'buff' say to speak in balance terms, it's P funny seeing the Clown slip up on their own peels.

That sounds like a thought. I like the sound of it.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use