Give the NT Rep more pens

Novacro

I got the NT Rep relatively recently, and the very first thing I noticed (past the golden lighter and fancy cane) was the fact that I only had a pen in one color. I find that the documents I create are much more legible if I create it first in blue ink, and write the relevant information in black.

Playing IAA Before, I was able to get all of my documents in order before leaving my office, so I could be prepared before the crew started hassling me. I'm feeling a little bit gimped as an NT Rep, by contrast, because I have to go across the station to get a blue and a red-ink pen. I feel it would make the NT Rep's job much easier if he had access to pens of a different color from the start of the round.

Please give the NT Rep a blue pen!

Yeah, that was actually one of the first things I tried when I saw the lack of pens. But nope; Internal Affairs has better paperwork equipment than the guy who's supposed to represent NanoTrasen.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use