Statues.

ErAgent

I thought you were meaning the mob type that crashes shit 100% of the time.

I was mistaken, yes, I'd love to be able to make statues, but only if any metal or wood can be used. Before this happens, though, you should have a way to break them. I've hit Mr. Chang's statues for a whole round and it didn't break, and having stuff you can build that can't be broken is bad. And perhaps give us 5 different mobs to model statues after, like carp, corgis, humans, whatever's cool.

Seriously 100% support for this idea i mean god fucking damn you're teasing us with these two statues

Even better if you can make a statue of anyone in sight! That way, you can honor the Craptain by making a statue of him out of gibtonite, then throwing him into it.

I completely support this.

I completely support this as well, especially if the sculptor is a clown, and if you are a clown making a sculpture then you have a chance to mess up and give the statue a messed up face, body, hair style, or all of the above

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use