making the labor camp safer and bigger.

Holyass

Right now it on the same Z level of mining so when you even just mine out a little bit from it, you can get a mining z level mobs like a Goliath in your face.

So what What I'm suggesting is to make the labor camp it's own z level when it only filled with iron and maybe some silver and gold and have the walls made out of reinforced walls so they cant get out into space and make the labor camp useless to other inmates and maybe some plants in there so it can change the OC2 back into O2 and even gain greytile to go there so they can have something to do if they want to volunteer to go there.

Right now it on the same Z level of mining so when you even just mine out a little bit from it, you can get a mining z level mobs like a Goliath in your face.

Isn't that the fun part of it?

So you edd want kill crew for no reason? and that if inmate have to face Goliaths then they just to stay inside and do nothing, even to the volunteer, they will have nothing to do too, Btw stay on topic and don't make other like me to keep the thread on topic.

Isn't that the fun part of it?

Not to mention, the labour camp picks have a reduced damage, so they'd be effectively naked fighting a Goliath.

Labour camp needs to be on its own z-level IMO, but still have the ability to escape if you are crafty.

maybe some parts scatter round the Z level randomly spawn but at least 10 to 20 tiles away from each other.

and the parts can build something.

bumping and So with the old labor camp there a pod that you can get to, mmm i don't know you guys can think of something that not easy to do but that will gain anyone freedom if they keep at it.

IMO, the labour camp as it is is fine. You get meson scanners for a reason; if you get a goliath on you then that's entirely your own fault. If a prisoner breaks out then they will die (barring stuff like finding the pod that's there), but if security puts a prisoner on the camp then they really should monitor them to prevent them from fleeing into space.

If a prisoner breaks out then the air will take forever to vent into space, due to how LINDA works, so it's really not much of a problem. Additionally, sec can just drag an air canister and make the area as good as new.

The only problem with the labour camp at the moment is putting space-resistant races like vox there, but you can always just not send them to the labour camp.

Easy way to fix the labor camp is just move the camp to the other side of the asteroid. The Xenos only spawn on the west half of the asteroid. East half has far fewer minerals, but no Xenos. That's how the asteroid is set up. East is safe, but less minerals, and rare, if any of the diamonds, uranium, etc. West is dangerous, but has a LOT more of everything.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use