Collection of item ideas

GelatinousGlob

I just had a bunch of item ideas on my head, feel free to help balance or improve any ideas, you can steal them too and make your own threads, I wont complain.

Barber, straight razor for beards, scissors for head, laser straight razor and bluespace (ranged) razor and scissors from science.

Collapsible hover beds for medical, requires a battery, emag causes strong magnetic attraction.

Electric wheel chairs, require batteries or it is walk speed. Hacking causes increase speed but much higher battery drain. Emag causes it to spin out on bodies or people laying on the floor (kind of like how an unhacked mule can run you over).

Energy shield/wall projectors to replace inflatable barriers. Works pretty much the same but emag will make it stronger and block energy and laser weapons. Possible security versions which can be locked into place, would work like portable barrier.

Coin scale armor, get a bunch of coins (5? 10?), wire, welder, tablecraft together with a long build time. Melee defense, minimal bullet defense, perhaps small energy defense so tasers are 2 shots? Not sure how taser stun works. Different coins could possible create different color armor or maybe tweak the defense values. Bananium coin armor could make you slip immune. Not too strong and will likely require mining cooperation but it is the best a greytide could hope for besides looting officers and command.

Net gun, wrap people them in a net, cant interact with player but can drag the net with them in it. Resist escape in 5 seconds if not being pulled. Possible crowd control with multiple net spread. Requires opening, cartridge replacement, and closing again before it can be fire again.

Paintball gun, harmless except for getting shot in the eyes. Possible chemical eye delivery? Leaves paintball splatter. Can order special paintballs that color things like paint.

PPD Portable Pipe Dispenser. Takes compressed matter cartridges like RCD, can deploy a limited number of pipes, fits into your bag or on your belt slot.

Hologram projector, syndicate item. Projects an image of a chosen item, can be picked up but is non-functional, using the item in your hand deactivates the hologram leaving the projector.

Fax beeper, scan a fax machine, acts as a beeper when you receive a fax.

Soap box, chaplain can stand on it to preach to the masses in the hallways. Person standing on it gets bold speech text.

Bluespace slug, table crafted, requires tech shell, blue space crystal, manipulator. Cause the person (possibly item) that gets shot to be teleported randomly within a short range.

Bluespace buck shot, table crafted, tech shell, 3 bluespace crystals, highpowered laser, manipulator. Works like bluespace slugs only fires like buckshot.

Bluespace spear, craft like a spear but with bluespace crystal, causes cloning damage, teleports the target 1-2 spaces.

Uranium slug, table craft, tech shell, uranium, manipulator, capacitor. Causes radiation damage.

Uranium buck shot, same as above but uses uranium coins. Fires buckshot style.

EMP slug, table craft, tech shell, uranium, iron, capacitor, manipulator, matter bin. Causes small EMP on projectile contact.

I'm pretty sure we have an EMP slug already. It's just named weirdly.

I like the rest of these ideas, but isn't uranium slugs a thing for like torpedoes? They'd probably do more than just cause radiation, that shit could explode if it's put in those things and shot out of a firearm. I think.

I thought some kind of codebase had net guns.

Energy shieldwalls sound cool and should combat all the chucklefucks breaking the barriers blocking a breach because "kek enginerring ies stoopid hehheheeenjdbj dfsj,m gv."

Paintball guns sound fun, you should be able to get them from Cargo in a Paintball Gear crate, complete with all the padding and shit they have.

Hover beds sound neat. I don't think anyone will use them when they can just use a roller bed (and rarely do people even use THAT.) but I'd love it to be there even if just for ambiance.

Depleted uranium is used in a lot of high caliber armor piercing rounds, namely 30mm used on A10s and 25mm used on M242 mounted on LAVs and M2A2s. During the Kosovo war, a lot of troops were subject to radiation testing as some showed signs of radiation poisoning (don't think anyway tested positive though).

ALSO GLORIOUS FREEDOM FART

I really like this idea.

Paintballs could be interesting too, perhaps as an alternative to laser tag.

I've noticed recently as NT Rep that when I get a new fax, it automatically pings you via the Headset.

I really like this idea.

Paintballs could be interesting too, perhaps as an alternative to laser tag.

I've noticed recently as NT Rep that when I get a new fax, it automatically pings you via the Headset.

That's a function that we as admins set when we send a fax. We get the choice to ping your headset when replying.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use