Cargo Revamp

Wisp

Replace cargo points with an actual budget.

It can encourage the crew to use their own bank accounts which are hardly ever touched saved for the detective buying a laptop on occasion as well as random snacks when the chef is't doing their job or is non-existent in the first place. The department funds would actually gain a use for requisitioning supplies as well.

Another idea I had was for cargo able to fulfill various contracts by shipping good off station. I.e "Planet X requires 4 Grey Slime Extracts for Reason $1500". to help encourage crew members to do their job and earn cash for there accounts which could be used for purchasing goods or even just a personal score at the end of the round and encouraging the crew to interact with cargo outside of random wants.

Any other proposals and criticism would be encouraged as this is a very rough idea.

Well that will give us a Reason to even use our money beside to buy food if there no chef,(and i don't eat cuz i'm a plant!) this can even make the cargo crew more work to do and you know on slow round the crago crew have like zero stuff to do in the downtime after the 1st 10mins of the round orders but after that it just slow ass hell and this help alot with crago crew giving them stuff to do.

P.S. add a ATM in cargo with a booth round it too

Battle corgi battle_corgi_by_boatwright-d5wl28r.jpg

approves

+2

• 2 weeks later...

Meh, why not.

Assholish CTs (75% of them today) do this anyway; Making it an actual feature would shut their annoying and shitty money-grabbing asses up, which is good for us, and get them their useless credits, making them happy as well.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use