Health HUD for AI

BiberDark

I would love if the AI has the abbility to use a health hud for its interface.

Because as an AI you can´t look at people directly, if the are sleeping , ssd oder or dead.

Only with the crew monitor you are able to determine if a person is only asleep or dead ( This exclude cases with much blood and body dismemberment. ) I think this would help alot to make the ai more helpful for the station and its inhabbitants.

Security HuD would be nice but not necessary.

---------------------------------

Adlerauge ( AI )

Xerathul Xen ( CMO )

We discussed with the Players on the server once, giving the AI the ability to Examine things would further cement it as the most powerful force on the station. There's ALOT of stuff you can learn through Examining, alot of antag equipment actually doesn't show up unless you examine them. Giving the AI this power nerfs the stealth aspect of Antags by large amounts. Cultist rounds are already a nightmare, AI just has to notice people in a room with blood. With Exmaine? Hey look, all three have cult books.

As for Sec HUD, you got Security Borgs for that, You can listen to the Security Freq., and you have free access to the Security Records, it really doesn't need it.

As for Medical HUD's, I keep the Crew Monitoring screen open but made small when i'm playing AI and refresh it every now and then. I will be perfectly Honest, i have noticed a good amount of crew dead and don't report it. Medical HUD would be nice, but overall not really needed. It'd be very neat if you could upgrade the AI TO have the HUD though, that would open up some new things

AI Upgrades would be the shit.

Now you've got me interested...

-Med HUD

-Sec HUD

-X-Ray Vision

-Camera Range

-Additional Intercoms

-Motion Sensing doors/Voltage chooser for electrified doors

-Mobile AI Shell for roaming the station.

-Shunt for non malf AI

Note: You could add security huds/medhuds via the built-in camera upgrade modules. Camera's can already have X-ray by... A carrot, during construction, I think? Perhaps you could also add a security/medical hud from R&D to the camera's as an upgrade? Perhaps even have all of the medbay camera's built in with medhud And sec with sechud

-Med HUD

-Sec HUD

-X-Ray Vision

-Camera Range

-Additional Intercoms

-Shunt for non malf AI

-Med HUD How about no

-Sec HUD Sec borgs have that

-X-Ray Vision Go away

-Camera Range Why?

-Additional Intercoms Learn 2 manage the 3 you already have

-Motion Sensing doors/Voltage chooser for electrified doors Get your borgs to install cameras with motion sensors in them, as for doors just modify the powernet

-Mobile AI Shell for roaming the station. Goon thing, could be useful, but needs to be tweaked and coded.

-Med HUD

-Sec HUD

-X-Ray Vision

-Camera Range

-Additional Intercoms

-Shunt for non malf AI

-X-Ray Vision Go away

-Motion Sensing doors/Voltage chooser for electrified doors Get your borgs to install cameras with motion sensors in them, as for doors just modify the powernet

To be fair, X-ray and motion sensors are already a thing in the game

But yea, alot of that isn't needed, or is just plain redundant. The Ai has enough toys as it is, I don't think it needs anything else.

-Snip-

-X-Ray Vision Go away

To be fair, X-ray and motion sensors are already a thing in the game

But yea, alot of that isn't needed, or is just plain redundant. The Ai has enough toys as it is, I don't think it needs anything else.

Yes, but xray vision requires at least 2 competent people, one engineer / engiborg and one botanist.

When was the last time you saw an AI actually getting xray cams everywhere?

Adding it as a feature that the AI alone can get without any effort would just be OP

I dont get why a health huis overpowerd, in the game everybody can have one they only need a medical hud from science or ask a doctor nicely. + The element is already in game for the ghosts.

Instalation of new cams. I have done this a engiborg, a normal cam is possible to install but and upgraded one not because you cant take things in your hands. And to be fair 70 % do not know how to construct things. Or the Ai just have no borgs.

The Crew Monitor is big shit in my oppinion as AI and CMO/Medic, you can do stand on your hands and winking with your foods but in a long round more then 60 till 70 % of the crew have not enabled there suits. You will get an idea if you check the numbers in medical database with those on the crewmonitor.

Or it shoud be so , that everybody starts with a full enabled suit (vitals + gps (telescience)). If he want to be sneaky he can dissable it anyways. Mostly if you ask for suits you are ignored.

Inspect: Maybe it is possible to reduce the information to Live& Happy / Sleeping / SSD / DEAD

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use