I'm Edd

Edd

I am Edd. You might recognize me from the server as Roscoe McCloud as Zee Captein who declared monarchy on the station and demanded royal taxes from the "peasants" or as the guy behind the other end of a fire axe during, well... Any round with confirmed traitors. I used to play as Johnny Rubbish and Wallace Gibb (Both o' 'em waur talkin' wi 'tis specific dialect, whilk ye can identify as some depraved form o' highlandish scots).

Guitars are pretty cool. I've played some for around two years.

I've played on Paradise Station for multiple months now (starting from last summer), but only recently I got active on the forums. I've made quite a handful of suggestions on threads made by others (and even made my own, about putting flash powder, black powder and napalm in to cigarettes!).

Used to play Security, then the detective, some Captaining in between and nowadays chemist (I should probably go science to make grenades. Lots and lots of grenades).

What do my Spessventuers include? Here are a handful of happenings:

1. Me and another security officer caught a vampire. Due to the vampire's persistence and usage of glare, we had to improvise on how to take him in without giving him greater chances of escape - drag him throughout the hallway, constantly stunning him so that he couldn't run away when we got glare'd. So began the epic journey from Chapel maintenance over to the brig (we ran out of stunbaton charge along the way, both of us and were forced to use pepper spray, heh).

2. I got arrested for breaking in to the brig to steal the fire axe! Then I got permabrigged for trying to escape imprisonment! I was put in to permabrig with a caught Syndicate agent. He was very rude and the first thing he did was punch me once and then walk in to a corner. I took off my cuffs, shoved him in to a bar of soap and cuffed him. Eventually bucklecuffed.

What followed was his growing aggravation. He got mad and broke free, trying to beat me up. What I did was break the lights from inside of the permabrig and crack a window to expose an electrified grille. I lurked in the shadows whilst holding on to a broken tube light, as he tried to find me.

"Two options: We can break out or only one of us stays in here!"

"Come get some."

So he grabbed the grille, got shocked and broke his mechanic hand! Whenever he tried to beat me, he'd lose a grip on an item and get stunned for a few seconds. By the end of it I had him brought down to crit just by the time that security noticed that the sensors of the permabrigged prisoners were going wild. Survived with a few broken ribs.

3. Wizard and his apprentice came to visit me during my captaincy. We had a chat and CentComm gave orders to try and bring them to CentComm for interrogation (by the means of letting them stay on the station if they did no hassle). After a cup of tea, donuts and an argument over whether or not it would conflict with space law if the wizards were to turn the clown's head in to a horse's.

The moment they left, my Internal Affairs Agent runs over yelling "Captain, captain! They spoke about stealing a gun!". I wrote a letter a little later and fiddled around with my antique laser gun's display case.

Time passes...

With my antique laser gun in my pocket and a tea cup in my hand, I stood about in the bridge. AI goes "Wizards in the Captain's Office!". I casually waited, before entering my office to discover that my antique laser gun display case was broken in to smithereens. I had actually, placed the aforementioned note inside of the display case.

The note read: "Do you like my handwriting? :)"

Blah-blah-blah, they stole the nuke disk, yadda-yadda-yadda, I declared red alert and hunted the wizards down with a fire axe and about 7 security officers (including the Warden and Head of Security). Eventful round, albeit could have gone through without having a handful of the crew killed and holes made in to the station's hull.

One day I'll build a bomb... A corgium bomb. Have it surgically implanted inside of a female corgi and state "So that's how they give birth".

See you on the station.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use