Spaceship2212

Yes.

If there's no plans of making them a karma race, could we invert how they see the light? So lit up areas appear dark and the dark is lit up?

Yes.

If there's no plans of making them a karma race, could we invert how they see the light? So lit up areas appear dark and the dark is lit up?

Is this possible? Because, doing this to hatched shadowlings would be pretty cool too (and show the shadowling WHERE he is gonna take damage)

Yes.

Is this possible? Because, doing this to hatched shadowlings would be pretty cool too (and show the shadowling WHERE he is gonna take damage)

I hope that's possible, that'd be really useful for both shadowlings and shadow people.

But wouldn't people walking around in maint with PDA lights just be black squares slowly coming towards you and stuff?

But maybe that could be worked around with giving them thermal vision perhaps.

Thermal vision might be overdoing it, since you'd see people through walls then. PDA lights as black squares would be a dead give away, at the very least the tiles should be heavily greyed out or hard to see in/through.

Thermal vision might be overdoing it, since you'd see people through walls then. PDA lights as black squares would be a dead give away, at the very least the tiles should be heavily greyed out or hard to see in/through.

Perhaps yes, maybe making it a.. 5 thrall unlock power maybe? 10 thralls etc.?

Ahhh yes, making it a dim lighted area would be nice instead of instant inverted darkness.

Miki meant the green slime type shadowpeople, I believe.

Actually I suggest completely reworking extract shadowpeople if we would add nightvision, they're glitched to fuck.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use