Less spess carp

Belario

I swear, every single round I'm in, fucking space carp, no exceptions so far.

If a round lasts longer than 30 minutes, a carp encounter is all but guaranteed.

They aren't OP in the slightest but they are a little too common, space is dangerous and all, but maybe not quite so many carp?

I agree completely, especially now that shooting them with a pod has become slightly more difficult since they can dodge.

I think the possibility for carps to show up should at least be lowered down so that not every round will have the issue of carp appearing.

Carp hunting in a pod can be incredibly annoying.

The pod can only move in cardinal directions, and can only shoot in such directions as well (must be facing that way.) Moving while firing means the lasers will hit you 99.99% of the time. And this eats your battery pretty damn good too.

Carp can move diagonally and 'swim' faster than a person will float through space, their new dodging makes little to no sense, as these are supposed to be stupid spess fish who are dodging LASERS. But they mindless charge into a guy wielding a fire axe.

Less carp is definitely a good thing, make them roam in pods if you have to, but having 50+ carp around the station at once is definitely not helping with the lag issues.

Somehow people still wonder why I block the windows in Xenobiology every round.

Less carp, more wall fungus, and bring back speiss vines (not the ones from botany) pls

Yesterday we had the Carpocalypse.

The event occurred three times. There was literally 20 dead carp outside the permabrig window alone.

Less carps plx.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use