Removal of Vox2test for ai

Svej

Can we get the Vox2test (That's what I think it's called, i forgot) removed?

Every round I hear AI's using it, and i'll admit that today I also used it near the end of the round and got jobbanned for it (Luckily it was sorted out, no longer jobbanned from AI).

Someone else just got jobbanned for using it. I don't really see a reason for it to be here as it's just a bunch of swear words put together which usually results in a jobban.

If we are like that, we could remove everything. Also the fact that players tend to abuse stuff, it doesn't mean it should be removed.

Its literarily just a bunch of swearwords put into one command, it is completely redundant and annoying.

There are times where voxtest2 would be appropriate, such as last words of a malf AI as it is killed.

Also what would the removal accomplish? If an AI wanted to abuse the announcement system (and risk a jobban) it still could using all the other words.

Well if not remove it, then at least rename it.

It is called VoxTest 2, You are not required to know what it does without actually testing it.

At least rename it to something more descriptive

Goonstation has re-added VoX, just as an aside.

But yea, I've seen players use it very constructively, usually for a station wide alert they want the crew not to ignore. One round the AI kept using it to tell the crew where a blob was before it could grow to a fightable size. Just because some people use it for Beepsky Re-enactments doesn't mean it should be removed.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use