Stop making heads explode with low-brute weapons

Mrs Dobbins

Because being able to smash someone's head to bits with a piece of paper or whatever is weird.

Being able to smash someone's head in with a toolbox or extinguisher makes sense, so saying that if a weapon does less than 9 brute, it will not cause limbs to explode would seem more realistic, and make brain stealing harder, as it involves more work than beating someone's head in, grabbing the brain and running like hell.

I'm certainly not opposed to only sharp/edged weapons dismembering, TBH--but that's me.

It also means players can't do the lame tactic of:

beat dead player's head till it explodes->eat brain->player gone forever.

without putting at least some amount of effort into it.

I'm certainly not opposed to only sharp/edged weapons dismembering, TBH--but that's me.

It also means players can't do the lame tactic of:

beat dead player's head till it explodes->eat brain->player gone forever.

without putting at least some amount of effort into it.

I still personally think its cool to be able to toolbox someone's brains out, I'd rather edged weapons were more likely to decapitate.

Speaking of which, isn't it time we had "safety toolboxes" that deal minimal brute damage unless emagged to prevent self-antagging and greytiding?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use