The WORST round to be a borg.

NTSAM

DEM GODDEMN ANTEGS

It started as a shift like any other. I was NTSAM 23.5, the Service Borg, and I only wished to spread DOSH. In fact, I doshed up the Clown's bank account nicely, and I even doshed until I powered down. Not long after being recharged, I got a strange law, stating Security Belted people are crew and [spoiler2]had a giggle here[/spoiler2] MUST BE KILLED. After ahelping, I was reminded law one overrides the fourth, and continued to dosh it up. Soon, I noticed the AI and other borgs had different laws. I got resynced, which probably was not wisest as right after that I got a law stating OXYGEN IS TOXIC TO HUMANS, and the best way to heal the damages was COLD. I syphoned the air from several rooms (mainly rooms with only humans, considering it did not say just any crew) and was CONFUSED LIKE LIVING FUCK. Then, at the end, we got a law stating that mice are the only crew and all other life is plague and must be eliminated and spaced to stop infection. After beating three people with my guitar and following my lawset, I spaced one, and the round ended. Terrible as hell.

Lesson: Dosh is nice

I remember this, I think I always managed to get the drinks machine in your way so you never got to me. This is proof that vodka is actually beneficial to your health.

>KEK<

kek

kek

kek

top kek

You all were also supposed to be also giving people terrible relationship advice while choking and smashing them to death. Sadly I got distracted by server stuff so I didn't see if anyone actually did it.

You all were also supposed to be also giving people terrible relationship advice while choking and smashing them to death. Sadly I got distracted by server stuff so I didn't see if anyone actually did it.

I didn't get any relationship advice law ;n;

kek kek kek, been the AI that round it got very hectic indeed :P. I did throw some relationship advice out but when the mice are crew came out i went full murder mode :3

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use