Elysian Prince lying in adminPMs

Blood Doll 1

Admin Key: Elysian Prince

Complaint:

Elysian prince lied to me and the other admins to say that he was at escape during an incident when he was quite clearly not - he said that he saw it as a security officer, when there were no other officers present, and in fact I shouted for help for them to come...

He also said I would have a ban listed on my account for "excessive force" while the ban message gave no context of what happened (2 people that had tried to kill the botanist and who were violently resisting arrest - also someone had also stolen all the tasers from security gear room and all weapons from the armory) - Also the ban was given the next round after I tried to make a complaint about the people greytiding, when I could have just left, but instead because I tried to put things right I was given a ban which seems pretty messed up and more vindictive that I had dared talk about the issue.

But the important thing here is that he lied both to me and the other admins observing the conversation and I would honestly de-admin someone for that. He lied and said he was there as security but it was only me there on my own until help arrived about 2-4 mins later (after I got poisoned by a random scientist when i tried to cuff the other one) - He lied in the adminhelps to say that his security officer character was there, I told him I saw that there were NO others there when they attacked me, I corrected that, and he just repeated the lie, it seemed like he was trying to justify their behavior and punishing me to the other admins and was prepared to lie to do it:

Jessica Ripley says, "April Showers, you're under arrest, come quietly please"

[Common] Leon Sandcastle asks, "Do we have an AI on station?"

[security] Fox McCloud says, "No, I am not a ling."

April Showers says, "Bad news"

[security] Jessica Ripley says, "April SHowers at escape, as Unknown, backup please"

Jessica Ripley says, "April SHowers at escape, as Unknown, backup please"

Squish Master Z says, "Fuck off mall cop"

[security] Rakk Murak says, "ZZHIP."

April Showers says, "I'm one loud bitch"

Jessica Ripley has stunned April Showers with the stunbaton!

[security] SHIP asks, "Yes?"

Your armor softens the blow!

Squish Master Z has pushed Jessica Ripley!

Squish Master Z attempted to disarm April Showers!

[security] Jessica Ripley says, "SQUISH ATTACKING ME"

Jessica Ripley says, "SQUISH ATTACKING ME"

[Common] Darius Ico asks, "Sorry Jess, needed to grab my shit. What do you need?"

Squish Master Z has thrown the stunbaton.

Elliot Campbell has been hit in the upper body by the stunbaton.

You fire the prototype SMG!

It would help us immensely if you posted the PMs as to where he lied. That log doesn't really show us how, why, or when he lied, it just gives us what I am led to believe is the fight at escape.

Disclosure, I am not going to get into the specifics of the conversation itself about the use of lethals in place of nonlethals, just about this complaint.

Alright, so what I have gathered is that there is two incidents during this discussion.

The first one is at escape, where you went to arrest April Showers, Squish Master came to her aid, and you opened fire with the SMG on them due to not having any sort of non lethal means to subdue them before Elliot came to your aid. That snippet of the logs was what you had posted.

There was another incident on the shuttle ride, where you found April in the sleeper.

[08:23:23]SAY: Jessica Ripley/Blood Doll 1 : HELP!

[08:23:26]SAY: Jessica Ripley/Blood Doll 1 : HELP MEDBAY

[08:23:31]SAY: Jessica Ripley/Blood Doll 1 : s MEDBAY PART OF SHUTTLE, IT'S APRIL

[08:23:35]SAY: Jessica Ripley/Blood Doll 1 : MEDBAY PART OF SHUTTLE, IT'S APRIL

[08:23:56]SAY: Jessica Ripley/Blood Doll 1 : sHE'S Hiding the iin the sleeper

[08:24:04]SAY: Jessica Ripley/Blood Doll 1 : Syringe gun

[08:24:08]SAY: Jessica Ripley/Blood Doll 1 : And my baton

This incident right here is what Elysian meant by being there. He was playing Leaflet the PlasmaMan Pod Pilot. This is where things got muddled, as I don't believe there was a fight on the shuttle outside of security coming to help you after being stunned. However, the SMG incident was observed by DavetheHeadcrab, who was playing Elliot Cambell, and also PM'd about by a few people, one of which was one of the people you shot.

While he was not lieing about being there, I get the feeling the two of you were talking about two separate incidents. The meat of the admin PM's was unhindered by this, from what I saw, but I hope this helps you understand what he was talking about.

Anything else I can look into with this?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use