elysianprince complaint, wrongly banning

Sirhelgate

Today, I also issued a unban ticket. But then I scratched my brow, and read over the server rules listed here on the sight for probably the third time in my life.

Admin Key: elysianprince

Complaint: Jumped me for go ahead with the captains permission and replacing the HOP, even though it seemed the admin staff had jumped on that and set up a replacement for the HOP with out informing the players.

His reason for perma banning me, isn't listed on the rules. I don't like being lectured on rules that don't exist. Much less do I like being banned for them far less. Interrupting any time I had to play to make me fill out these appeals to deal with a false ban.

He had already been thinking of going to sleep, so deciding to ban someone before he put his head down is just... I don't know, you shouldn't be making decisions when you're dead tired and not looking at the situation at hand.

Edited by Guest

Very well, I shall give my testament in defense.

Now, in order to address your first comment, I quote from your appeal:

>(bulma wasn't hop at round start and seems to have been adminly set to it)

I deny these accusations, I asked the captain, Josiah Young, if the HoP was SSD. He said yes, I asked for the job and got it.

Now, yes, my reason for banning for you, is listed on the rules. As I quote:

8. Meta: "Don’t mess with SSD characters especially if you’re an antagonist. It’s too easy. This includes stealing their equipment. If you -really- need to, adminhelp first."

Very well, I shall give my testament in defense.

Now, in order to address your first comment, I quote from your appeal:

>(bulma wasn't hop at round start and seems to have been adminly set to it)

I deny these accusations, I asked the captain, Josiah Young, if the HoP was SSD. He said yes, I asked for the job and got it.

Now, yes, my reason for banning for you, is listed on the rules. As I quote:

8. Meta: "Don’t mess with SSD characters especially if you’re an antagonist. It’s too easy. This includes stealing their equipment. If you -really- need to, adminhelp first."

Correction, it's improperly listed in the rules and is easy to oversight, and then was followed with a ban that even he agreed was too heavy handed.

It's not Elysian's fault that you didn't fully read the rules.

And he already said he will adjust the ban.

Anything else?

Because he's admitting that the ban is too heavy handed and adjusting the ban, I am going to wait on that, because adjust the ban is very very vague. And I've known people who will do something more radical or even barely less radical when they 'adjust'. Because the whole point to his argument in my ban appeal is 'there is no acceptions to rule 8'. Despite the rule 8 subrule that he filed me under permanent ban for is one of the only ones that don't threaten immediate ban in it's description.

8. Meta:

"Don’t mess with SSD characters especially if you’re an antagonist. It’s too easy. This includes stealing their equipment. If you -really- need to, adminhelp first. "

People drag the SSD around, I even as an antag was following my target, closing in, the target SSDed, I A-helped and said 'Do you mind if I just take them to the sleepers since they ssded. And the admin said yes go ahead.". when it came to the hop in an entirely diferent round I only moved the item off him, and not even one whole square away from him. Despite that possibly being qualified as stealing it was still in his jobsite, in his computer right next to him, and I had no intent of moving him I hadn't Sent the A-help out yet because there was a sudden swarm of people in the room and people demanding job changes or acsess in the line, infact if elysian hadn't immediately jumped down my throat I was going to send out an A-help informing them that I had picked the id card off him to deal with an urgent situation at the moment.

From what I see here, you broke the rule about messing with an SSD person, and were banned for it.

The admin staff had not set up a replacement for the HoP.

This complaint is completely without merit.