Kluys - Permabanned me.

p3n3b10l3nt0

Admin Key: Kluys

Complaint: He permabanned me because I named my gun "fAGGOt dESTROYr". I was interrogating a guy, and then he comes and just says "about that g... it's you again." I wask what's going on, as I was just having fun, and offer to just change the name. Instead, he says "you won't have to" and permabans me with the excuse that I have a bad record on the server.

This is the ban report: Banned by host: Reason: You, or another user of this computer or connection (p3n3b10l3nt0) is banned from playing here. The ban reason is: Terrible track record, multiple warning on difrent things. Named his gun "fagot destroyer" as the detective This ban was applied by kluys on 2015-07-09 17:56:01. The ban is permanent. You may appeal it at http://nanotransen.se/forum.

I don't consider this a reason to permaban me. Indeed, I have made some mistakes and are currently banned on some jobs, and I will take my time away from them. But if an admin PB's you for putting a funny name to your gun, what the hell has the server come to?

I don't know the perception of fun of this man, and I am definitely not a griefer. I will submit my ban appeal shortly on the appeals section of the forum.

Could you first please explain why your name is a l33t-spanish translation of "Violent penis" ?

And a good start would also be reading the rules, don't make me point you which rule you bloody obviously broke if you want to spare the public shame.

I've been using this username for much time, and I'm not insulting anyone by using it. I have read the rules, and I understand them. Am I inflicting any of them by naming the revolver like that? I don't think so.

2. Maintain a friendly and welcoming environment:

Hate speech, bigoted language, discrimination or harassment will not be tolerated at all and may at admins discretion be considered grounds for immediate banning.

OOC Profanity should be kept to a minimum and must be stopped if directed to do so by a member of staff, or if it appears that it is upsetting other players.

Some people are going to be new to the game. If you teach them and make them feel welcome, then you’ll still have other people to game with down the line.

Terms like faggot, nigger, and the variations on them, are neither acceptable IC or OOC.

This does not apply to discrimination against non-existent species. Discrimination against non-existent species (or humans as a whole) is an IC matter.

By using the term 'faggot' you elected yourself for an immediate permaban. This is a strictly enforced rule.

I've been using this username for much time, and I'm not insulting anyone by using it.

Let me put it this way, that name is of bad gust and it is offensive and no ckey with such name will be unbanned on our server, do you understand?

And I thought this was an english server. The meaning of my name does not mean anything about my playstyle.

Not an excuse to slip profanities in your name, even in another language. If you are such a good player, you will have no problem in changing your ckey into something decent.