[Sprite Request] pAI inhands and on heads plus blood

Fethas

HELLO!

I am working on this PR https://github.com/ParadiseSS13/Paradise/pull/1436 what i need is in-hands and on heads for Corgi, Fox and the Parrot pAI i added (also going to see if i can get promission to use that Navi sprite i saw somewhere on the forums). And then i need to figure out some icon_override issues i am having.

Why was the word blood in the title you ask?

I have another PR https://github.com/ParadiseSS13/Paradise/pull/1387 to port the Slaughter Demon, I added in a Blood Pustle ability, its sprite is a recolored blob core. If anyone thinks they can do better...help o.O

Anyway, thanks for taking the time to read!

For Parrot, on head I could see just chillin`on the right shoulder. For Fox and Cat, sortof curled around the shoulders behind the neck with head poking up. I`d think the same for corgi as well but IDK how you`d wear them on your head haha, they`re decently sized animal forms

Either that, or NO headwearing functionality for the bigger sized pAI forms (corgi+fox+cat)

Either that, or NO headwearing functionality for the bigger sized pAI forms (corgi+fox+cat)

Those words are the path to heresy.

idk maybe im trying to use sense where there is none

after all, they ARE pAI frames that somehow compact into cellphone-sized 'cards'. How heavy could they be?

mostly I think making hat-versions of such large 'creatures'(?) would be a real problem

They just look large, the assumption is they are rather tiny/light..Cuase SS13 logic! BLUESPACE! WIZARDCHANGLINGNINJATRAITORBLOBS!

also still scared to use without sprite maker permission but: viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4517 (or if just slapping his name somewhere in big letters screaming HE MADE THIS!) just..bit of recolorish.....

fairy.png.2ec223fb7959d12a468b9d920b85c7ee.png

fairy.png.2ec223fb7959d12a468b9d920b85c7ee.png

hi me again. so over at my PR https://github.com/ParadiseSS13/Paradise/pull/1436

my current issue: I have the head sprites in head.dmi, i have my inhelds in thier own dmi, thus i need to do Icon_override

HOWEVER, with the icon_override it prevents the head spirtes from appearing (if i comment out the override the head sprite appears but the inhelds don't)

WOT DO?! HELP WOT DO?! *gibs*

DestroOmega let me use the fairy frame, it and some others they did are now on the PR, I will be doing color tweaks as needed.

9430d69e-2875-11e5-9084-ed4efa1bf8e3.png

*stares....starts setting out offerings of shiny objects and crates to use as forts*

Also does anyone have insight on the the icon_override problem i have been having?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use