Remove the Hulk gene

PokeMoney

Think of this when you are a detective with shitty internet and no brig access. You just got assistance to put in a subject that broke into the brig, attempted to murder you, and took an entire round of lethals to the head AND LIVED. You would kind of hope that he would be a prize of your duty. But then when you get him into the brig cell, your internet goes out and a Special Snowflake Civilian with Hulk breaks him out of the brig, and you cannot do shit because you cannot get into the brig cell. You would be kind of pissed off right? It seems too fucking common that these people are given the hulk gene and nobody goes through with demoting the genetcists. Like WHAT THE FUCK?!

Either remove the Hulk Gene or make it extreamly hard to get it.

It is extremely hard to get--it has to be found (and the geneticist has no idea what block it's on) and it only has a 5% chance of manifesting.

If hulks are breaking into..everywhere, then please report it, as that's plain old grief.

Side note: it's not your job to arrest people as detective--you're there to investigate, not go around arresting people or setting their timer.

Side note: it's not your job to arrest people as detective--you're there to investigate, not go around arresting people or setting their timer.

I never arrested him, nor did I set his timer. Sec was not doing their job, the timer was already set, and we already had him detained after he came at me hulked out with a shard of glass. I was about to report it but then the spider nation attacked.

Let's see here

First, you're a detective, not a security officer.

Secondly, why the fuck do you have lethals as a detective.

Third, because of YOUR internet connection we should change or remove an entire gene just for you?

Ahelp next time.

Let's see here

Third, because of YOUR internet connection we should change or remove an entire gene just for you?

Ahelp next time.

First: In this sitiation: The security were not doing their job, his timer was already ticking away, he was in the brig medbay, and I had to go investigate something. With the help of the brig doctor I was able to put him in for his remaining 20 minutes.

Secondly: The detective's revolver rounds are lethal (Last I checked)

Third: I could not give two shits about my internet, but when the "difficult to get" hulk gene is always found and distributed within 10 minutes. Although thanks to having mutadone to fix it, I will just load up on that at the beginning of every round.

Let's see here

Ahelp next time.

First: In this sitiation: The security were not doing their job, his timer was already ticking away, he was in the brig medbay, and I had to go investigate something. With the help of the brig doctor I was able to put him in for his remaining 20 minutes.

Secondly: The detective's revolver rounds are lethal (Last I checked)

Third: I could not give two shits about my internet, but when the "difficult to get" hulk gene is always found and distributed within 10 minutes. Although thanks to having mutadone to fix it, I will just load up on that at the beginning of every round.

.38s are the default load and non-lethal (however can still cause serious harm when used several times)..357, the lethal alternative, can't be loaded without modifying a NT revolver or using a syndicate one.

Well i think hulk shouldnt be removed but you can also make 4 different hulk genes and you need all 4 to activate hulk power and those 4 is hidden in a random blocks / also hulk in 10 minutes? Pff got it in 3 minutes

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use